Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... How Many Of You Have Gotten The Fabled 75% Off?

Cepheren

I just started playing around the time of the back to school alert in Sept. Then, in October, almost one month I started playing, I got 50% off + free plat.  After that, around my second month anniversary, I got the 75% off.  My husband who has been playing for at least a year, complained he never got 75% off, but about a week after my 75% off plat purchase, he got the 75% off.  He bought some plats, and then about 2 or 3 days later, he got 75% off again.  I just got yet another 75% off yesterday.  So, that's like four 75% off in the last two week or so.  When it rains, it pours.....

I'm pretty sure we used up all the luck in the past few weeks, and we will never see another 75% ever again. lol

I have recieved a 75% off discount exactly TWO times:

First - three days into my second week of playing the game. Unfortunately I didn't realise how rare an occurence it was, and I only spent $5 on plat ( but that still got me a sentinel and all the cosmetics I could ask for :D)

Second time was a couple months later, at which point I jumped on the opportunity and spent $15 total.

I've also recieved no less than four 50% discounts, and more 20% offs than I could throw a Kestrel at.

I've gotten enough 20% to drown in, enough 50% to feed a homeless, but no 75%. Not a single one.

It's been a year or so.

And I shall continue to wait.

I will wait until the end of times, when Ragnarok comes for us all 75% discount comes for me.

Edited by Cosmeo

A bit of a backstory: I have been playing since closed beta and i believe i've gotten it 4 times at most.
Recently i haven't been able to get money to upload but i'm really in need of platinum.
Here comes the "fun" part, the game tossed me the 3rd 75% off IN 8 DAYS...
I am really f***ing sad and i'm starting to think that the game is actually trolling with me....