Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Never Felt More Rude, Or More Accomplished.

VinceBlood

If it's that bad, did you report the player with the ingame feature or send a support ticket about it? If you send a ticket make sure to include pictures. 

Oh yeah, I've already screenied the whole ordeal and sent in a report about the guy.  But I'm not gonna post it here.  I'd spend like an hour in photoshop blacking out both names and expletives.

just another example of how the affinity system ingame is weighted too heavily on kills and who gets them instead of mission success and objectives =/

team mates will actually get more affinity than the person who killed the enemy

Darzk said something along the lines of that

i think he quit or something

AMEN! I LOVE YOU!

PS. I bet you still hate limbo :p

Me?  Hell no, I love Limbo.  He's one of the first Frames in a LONG time that took some learning lest I destroy a team's synergy.  Limbo is a thinker's frame, a tactical VIP takedown artist who can remove entire sections of the battlefield from play, or turn those sections into killing grounds.

WTB votekick.

Edit: I realize implementing a vote kick function is by no means a fix to people being ignorant, and I'm not sure it would be a good idea overall.

If Votekick was added, only the Host should be allowed to initiate it. If you don't like your squad, leave.

but there are still plenty of people who attack others who use limbo or simply hate seeing a limbo. with votekick those players could fall victim to narrow minded idiots

I've been yelled at all through missions for bring Limbo, even if I didn't use his powers.  Maybe from now on I'll just banish anyone who whines at me and let them learn some manners. 

I've been yelled at all through missions for bring Limbo, even if I didn't use his powers.  Maybe from now on I'll just banish anyone who whines at me and let them learn some manners. 

i got sworn at once because i accidentally banished an ash that got in my way while trying to hit an opponent. this was on the cold revenge tac. alert (which i never finished for reasons including lack of worthy rewards) and cause of the whole eximus armada in that mission i had no energy to unbanish him. like if you are banished then say something, don't be rude. accidents happen

I have a buddy with Excal.  Later tonight once I'm home we're gonna check to see if Radial Jav's projectiles are messed up by Banish.  He stopped killing stuff as soon as I banished him, so who knows.  Maybe he was also firing willy nilly and I was seeing it as a power cast.  Either way, he got real bent out of shape.

If it is true that Radial Javelin is broken by Banish, then that warrants a bug report. Powers are supposed to work on both sides of the Rift.

Wow, what's that from?  It looks pretty good.

We could tell you, but you'd have to carry some brain bleach with you before you head in.

OP: Well done. I seem to have reasonably good luck with pugs, so I haven't had the need to pathologically Banish pricks, but hearing about it is still heartwarming.

have same problem me as Limbo with a Saryn in a Syndicate Exter mission

she run and spam Miasma and killed everything i have wrote to slow down

and wait for me but nothing when i catch her in a door i banished but she

continues to spam Miasma so abilities work outside rift and we end 90 something kills for her and 3 for me

if he wants to play like this why choose a public game at the first place??

We could tell you, but you'd have to carry some brain bleach with you before you head in.

OP: Well done. I seem to have reasonably good luck with pugs, so I haven't had the need to pathologically Banish pricks, but hearing about it is still heartwarming.

Uh..it's pretty concerning that two people have said this...but um...just tell me if it's allowed, I've seen weird stuff, so I'm sure I'll be fine.

Uh..it's pretty concerning that two people have said this...but um...just tell me if it's allowed, I've seen weird stuff, so I'm sure I'll be fine.

I can tell you its created in source film maker, majority of warframe models (not recent ones) are available for GMOD and can be converted to SFM. As to the actual source, both of the gif and the models, I'm not sure, assume some questionable behaviour was used to get the models.