Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The First Character You Ever Played Is Now A Warframe

(PSN)IMainTheMains

well im pretty sure Pokemon Red version was the first game I ever played so I'd be a trainer as for abilities I would say it'd be the four moves my starter had when I beat the game but I dont remember what starter I had let alone the moves it knew

EDIT: okay 1st power / ability would be badge flash 2nd would be PokeBall 3rd would be Full Restore and finally the 4th power would be Starter Summon or maybe Zubat swarm

Edited by pokeyoface

the first character i ever played..... that's hard to remember.

but let's say Battlezone (the Atari version ofcourse!) was the first thing i played, just for the sake of nostalgia.

how do we make a Warframe out of a Battlezone tank? haha.

good luck with that one.

Edited by taiiat

67ee87ae79971ebdd7a68230fb09dfbd.jpg

Damn... the first game I ever played was Pong.    =/

Pixelated Line

1st Ability: Stand there and take a beating from projectiles.

2nd Ability: Stand there and not follow the group.

3rd Ability: Stand there and be bored to death.

4th Ability: Stand there and not be able to pick up items. (Nvm... Limbo already has this one.)

2nd Runner up would be Pac-man or that soldier from Frontline on Atari... God I feel old. Get a grip man, you're only 35. *Stares at screen* =/

Front_Line_-_1984_-_Coleco.jpg        pacMan2600Screen.jpg

Edited by s7n7a7k7e

Guest zMiNixB0SSx

well the first ever game i ever played was alex kidd in miracle world  on sega megadrive and these could be his powers 

power 1- his ring (people who remember alex kidd would know what im talking about)= he uses his ring and it would punch through everyone in a strait line for a certain distance

power 2- rock, paper,scissors (different augments) rock augment would slam rocks down on enemies on a certain radius, paper would drop a energy sheet down squashing the enemies in a certain radius and scissors would drop a sheet of spikes down in a certain radius 

power 3-drone summoning- because there are no motorbikes in warframe, he can summon a drone which followers him and would boost his shields which has a timer on it 

power  4- fist of fury he would run around doing only melee(fists) and his melee damage is doubled and the more people he hits, the more attack speed he would get 

that my idea for one :P

Mario.

1 - Fireball like Ember

2 - Something like Tail Wind so he could fly with Super Mario World's cape.

3 - Mega Mushroom. Temporarily growing giant.

4 - Power Star! Become invincible!

Alternatively, 4 could be the Mega Mushroom, and 3 could be something like Super Jump, except damaging surrounding enemies upon landing, and doing massive damage if you manage to land on top of someone.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

Brutal doom guy?

Press 4 to shoot a BFG at your opponents and press 2 to do a fatality move on dying enemy order to get some health back and be invincible while the animation is ongoing.

Press 1 to taunt your enemies to attack and chase only you for a while receiving minor damage reduction for yourself.

Press 3 TO ROCKET JUMP! (Sorry I had to do it)