Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16->17 Mastery Test Is Impossible!

(PSN)Shadow_Of_Hunhow

Not only do they barely give you time to get to the orbs, let alone kill the enemies, but if you fall off a ledge it's a guaranteed fail since they spawn you as far from the orb as possible!

You need to extend the time limit, by a lot. You also need to make it like normal missions where you appear at the spot where you last were, not the opposite side of the map from the orb.

Impossible. Hardly. If you can't do this at Rank 17 I highly recommend you revise your builds to incorporate speed mods. Alot of players think I'm weird that I centralize all my builds around speed but honestly speed is key in any battle. If you're fighting somebody irl swordfight, it doesn't matter who's stronger, it matters who strikes first. This is something I tried to incorporate into my Warframe style and I think it could help alot of people make short work of these mastery tests. Done in 2 minutes with an unmodded melee (accidentally... meant to bring Dragon Nikana).

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

weird i did it in one try and wasn't even close to losing.

focus on the orbs there is more enemies than you need to kill, so you don't need to hunt them let them come.

you need to get a fast frame, frost or normal rhino will have it tough.

you need a gun that can kill in mid range, you can aim fast, and kill enemies with ease, any shotgun will be a disadvantage because you would need to close in on enemies wasting precious time, i went with a Latron Wraith but that's personal taste.

you need to focus on the orbs keep moving from orb to orb, and fire at enemies while you move, is important to keep moving or you may find you are one second short from the next orb.

and lastly you can take several roads from one orb to the next  so try to use short ones.

what a load of S#&$.

I just took it, I used 1 orb and the next one didnt even get linked or even appear, @(*()$ unbelievable.

No wonder ti was easy as pie for you in the video, you practically never ran out of orbs, jesus christ now I have to wait 24 hours to retake it.