Sign in to follow this  
DE_Adam

Hotfix 15.5.5

My weapons don't have the buffs. Or the buffs aren't visible in the numbers shown.

Redeemer:

• Base Slash damage increased from 40 to 60.
  • “Gunshot” damage increased in range and deadliness, from 15 to 30.

YEEEESSSS!!

Nice fixes :) really appreciate the Nyx Mind Control toggle, my clanmates and I were just talking about that needing to be a thing about an hour before the patch dropped! it would be nice however to be able to buy the holiday cosmetics seperately instead of only in the bundle, as I assume some people as well as myself don't want all the things in the pack.

Thanks a lot! Synod Gammacore now looks like something worth acquiring...

Hrm... the 4x damage is interesting, but I admit it's vastly different than what every other Syndicate weapon offers. When it's a complete and straight huge buff and the Rakta Ballistica gets a sidegrade at best, it's a tad unbalanced. I'm not sure what to think, though, because the Marelok doesn't really need that sort of buff either.

EDIT: Oop, didn't see the fire rate. I'm going to redo the calculations to see.

EDIT #2: Synoid Gammacor is still way more powerful than it's regular counterpart. A little more balanced, but still.

Edited by CaptainJohnson

What PC do you need to run  hubs at decent fps (atleast constant 30)? Its quite taxing and slow, need to upgrade.

Edited by Monolake

Can we get a confirmation on Synoid Gammacor's stats being correct? It's current stats in the codex would put it at twice the damage-per-second compared to the Quanta, with more status, a larger magazine, and Entropy. I'm not complaining, this just seems like an error and I don't want to spend my syndicate points only to have a nerfed weapon in a day or two.

Whats the point of Nyx MC being able to be toggled?

Dont the enemies die from the damage they take once it ends?

What PC do you need to run  hubs at decent fps (atleast constant 30)? Its quite taxing and slow, need to upgrade.

I was getting about 70-80 (this machine usually sits at 200fps in regular missions) the other night with everything maxed out, though there weren't many tenno actually running around.

Build below (just the important bits).

Intel i7 4820K

Nvidia GTX770 2GB

WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD

8GB RAM

Win7 64

still not addressing the way we get mesa. HERES something that might help instead of giving out that nav cord after the outbreak is over give it out right when we complete the 3 missions.

Scindo Prime I am still not able to place on the Dagger Axe skin on the Scindo Prime. Plz Fix!!!!!!!!

i really agree to the upgrade, i hope redeemer will worth in high tier

No fix on Excal's Radial Javelin not stunning enemies? D:

Seconded. WTF DE. Come on, starting to &!$$ me off when I'm doing missions and can't use powers properly.

Edited by lolk

Redeemer:

• Base Slash damage increased from 40 to 60.

I'm looking at my weapon wondering where the 60 slash damage is when I see 42, but then I realized it's the total base damage that increased from 40 to 60 not the slash damage.