The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframes Did You Use For The Survival Event?

izzatuw

Oberon, what else? duh, best frame.

Ye Speaketh TheTroof!

I used Oberon in a PUG with a Nekros and two Rhino Primes.    It went well despite our lack of Vauban or Nyx.

To be honest we left at about the 36 or 37 minute mark.  It was getting intense and the next reward was going to be pretty disappointing compared to the Tethra set so everyone agreed to quit while we were ahead.

It took me all day to get the goo off of my hooves and the bees out of my snout after that.

Edited by Don_T_Shoot

My logic is that the faster you clear out the enemies, the better, among all my frames, Ash did the best job with his ulti as my Excal wasn't fullly ranked, Rhino P tanking would have made it easier but I didn't have enough power strength to kill the higher level mobs

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

Oberon. In fact, I think I'm the one who told you that the  radiation procs from his abilities could stop stacking auras, that one time in alliance chat, I could be mistaken though.

I believe it is Hallowed Ground that stops the auras and protects you from additional status effects for anything standing in it.

I also brought Oberon because Reckoning is a super crowd controlling ability.  Max Energy Efficiency + 45% range will pick up many enemies at once, blind them for ~2 seconds, cause radiation procs, and have a 50% chance to drop health orbs on kills.  So I believe KNOW Oberon is very effective.

And healing

Edited by GoatGodJohn