Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now That I Hit 132K Cap On All 3 Syndicates

ranks21

As title says, I thought it would have a new ceiling of 200-250k rep. Hexis,  Meridian, and Suda all level 5 and maxed at 132k and I don't even want those weapons other than mastery fodder. I still have 30k left over from todays limit and I only want the master sigil from all three and the burston p mod and Excal mod all others have no appeal to me, so whats next?

the  main reason I chose those 3 syndicates is because they actually covers 90% of the frames with augmented mods and doing a fourth is pointless even on the weapons side. Now if they had made an augmented mod that helped Excalibur's armor like the one they did for Rhino and it was in a different syndicate I might have only done that alone as that is Excalibur's only weakness as the frame armor doesnt scale or help to protect against the damage types he faces in higher levels and ult only goes so far and he takes too long to come out of the animation after casting it.

As title says, I thought it would have a new ceiling of 200-250k rep. Hexis,  Meridian, and Suda all level 5 and maxed at 132k and I don't even want those weapons other than mastery fodder. I still have 30k left over from todays limit and I only want the master sigil from all three and the burston p mod and Excal mod all others have no appeal to me, so whats next?

No appeal? So 120p does not appeal to you? Thats how much people are willing to pay for for one of the new arbiter/suda/meridian weapon.

No appeal? So 120p does not appeal to you? Thats how much people are willing to pay for for one of the new arbiter/suda/meridian weapon.

I got 230 for Vaykor Marelok last night. Didnt even tried to sell it and some guy offered me Plat, and i said "what the heck!".

Get Vaykor Marelok, and sell it for plat 

Honestly, I find it very frustrating that the rank 5 cap 132, 000. If you don't want to buy anything and save up for when something new comes out, well too bad. Same thing as argon crystals, limiting the stuff you can get when it comes out.

Honestly, I find it very frustrating that the rank 5 cap 132, 000. If you don't want to buy anything and save up for when something new comes out, well too bad. Same thing as argon crystals, limiting the stuff you can get when it comes out.

Is your rep going to disappear over time? No? Then it's nothing like Argon Crystals.

I don't even know how you're complaining, if you cap out on a Syndicate you can literally save it until something new gets released for the Syndicate and buy it straight away; unless DE decides to make an entirely new rank with a higher cap that the new item will require to purchase, which is so absurdly stupid it shouldn't even be considered.