Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well, I'm No Longer Of The "give Us Excalibur Prime!" Group.

All Tenno deserve some love.

From business standpoint, we dont. Obviously i dont have any solid charts, but judging by amount players on region, this game barely reaches 100 players per day. Wich means this game has less players weekly than Gears3 have DAILY on single popular list and that game is 3yrs old and on old console.

Edited by (PS4)SofeSNBR

excal prime is not an exclusive he was an early unlock

he maybe the last one to be released or that void guy is going to have him as an unlockable!!!!!!

please lock this tread.......

tired of being harassed about having this gold thing whenever i put it on during mission.

Edited by Banansa47

To be honest, I think it's unfair ps4 players got something exclusive.

This is a PC game, was a PC game, and always will be.

The skins look great but I feel like the ps4/x1 versions are just ports, they shouldn't make exclusives for them IMO.

Edited by iAmEco

To be honest, I think it's unfair ps4 players got something exclusive.

This is a PC game, was a PC game, and always will be.

The skins look great but I feel like the ps4/x1 versions and ports, they shouldn't make exclusives for them IMO.

all of them should get exclusives its cool. Gives people incentive to choose a system to play the game on... BUT the PC version has no on going bonuses though... So it currently does no compete with xb1, and PS4... unless you want to count rubedo, and phased stuff as something that is ongoing.

All I know is that this is a skin, if we ever get an equivalent Excalibur skin, like the special steam skins or something along those lines they work on the primes so sooner or later your'e gonna see me rocking my obsidian Excalibur prime or whatever the PC equivalent will be =D

From business standpoint, we dont. Obviously i dont have any solid charts, but judging by amount players on region, this game barely reaches 100 players per day. Wich means this game has less players weekly than Gears3 have DAILY on single popular list and that game is 3yrs old and on old console.

There are many more players playing than you see in Region.

Only those that speak in chat will show up, we reach thousands of players a day.

• 2 months later...

what weapon are you using in your first post ??? this blade ....

You dont know? Thats new.....

Grab any Sword, jump off a clif that makes you respawn back in the map, while you are going down use a power, when  you are back you will be holding the "Energy Sword" that Excal uses when he activades any of his powers for the rest of the mission.