Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R.i.p. Mesa

GildedTuna

Edit: this will need more testing. Not entirely sure what to make of this...

Final Thoughts: It's okay, but she needs target acquisition so long as the button is held down. Right now she only fires at what was in range when you started firing even if new enemies move into sight.

1. Mesa's first skill Ballistic Battery only stores the damage you do to an enemies health. So if you shoot an enemy with 1million damage and it only has 100 health, it will only add 100 damage to the battery. Sure this would be good right? It only discharges once and fills up rather quickly so at best you'll be able to do maybe 4-5k damage with it. That is after its charged, aimed, and then discharged on ONE enemy. If you miss well, try again next time. (no splash damage)

ulReVEZ.jpg

dwQn7Ik.jpg

That's odd, I'm getting 14k average on my Telos Akboltos.

I've even seen it go up to 22k in a T4D once with Burston Prime.

What? I need to hold LMB now? Have to test it, and if this is the case I kinda dislike the change, I liked that I needed to press LMB again and again.

Once the fire rate ramps up to maximum you won't regret it.

You need constant LOS on enemies to continue firing but I like this mechanic a hell of a lot more than breaking my scroll wheel.

Ikr. Why even play a frame if you can't spam your extremely powerful ultimate as fast as possible? Who even uses abilities 1-3 anyway? Ugh, Mesa is so bad now. Do the developers think that I actually want to play the game? Some fools. I obviously want to sit in one place and click rapidly. If I can't do that as fast as I want, what's the point of even playing Mesa? 

0/10 will never use Mesa again.

Her 1 and 2 are crap and her three is just like every single other DR skill. She had the potential to be cool and fun, be DE squandered it.

Lol... Mesa got better, people jump the gun as soon as they discover the tiniest of changes. While it would have been smart for DE to state this change, you people still want to just complain about something.

Well it's speak now or forever hold your peacemaker.

Lol... Mesa got better, people jump the gun as soon as they discover the tiniest of changes. While it would have been smart for DE to state this change, you people still want to just complain about something.

The issue isn't the change, the issue is the lack of mention of a major detail of the change.  Holding the fire button down now triggering constant fire should have been mentioned in the patch notes.  It's not a minor change to the ability.

Really not a fan of the windup on Peacemaker. If you need to reposistion yourself to kill more, you lose the windup. If everyone else kills faster than you (Spoiler alert, they will if they decide to run and gun, like most people do) you never reach your maximum speed and you might even LOSE the speed you had built up if theres a lull in the action, meaning you need to do everything over again.

I REALLY enjoyed having to DO stuff to kill things, which is what Mesa had to do. You had to constantly click to kill stuff, you had to constantly use your Ballistic Battery to get that bonus, heck, if they changed it so you had to stay near allies for Shooting Gallery or something, Id enjoy that since its not a mindless slaughter. Now though, shes boring, just make it you press 4 and she does the killing if your giving her a windup, you pretty much did that with having to hold the button now. The ONLY way Windup would be good for Peacemaker is if her Regulators got a HUGE damage increase (Seriously, Im sometimes dealing 166 base damage at times, rarely 300 base damage, with the average damage at 50-70 base damage with +85% Power Strength. 300-1000k crits normally with 4700k crits rarely. So an average base damage of 1k with average base crit of 3k would be good), if it ignored LoS (I dont know, just say shes using Plasma Charged, Armor Percing, Hallow Point Bullets?) OR if she could move around freely (Because again, nothing in range means Windup will be lost).

Please change Peacemaker back to what it was or buff Peacemaker in another way somehow. She has one of the weaker Ultimates now. And yes, I own her, 3-4 Forma on her.

The issue isn't the change, the issue is the lack of mention of a major detail of the change.  Holding the fire button down now triggering constant fire should have been mentioned in the patch notes.  It's not a minor change to the ability.

They don't mention anything about Mesa's passive abilities too. At the future, I wouldn't be surprised if DE ninja nerfed a frame.

Edited by xyLoneZ

Just a FYI for people who think her Ult is OP..........when I made it to Wave 25 T4DEF (Which isn't technically high level) her Ult started to show its true colors.......went from 3-5k crit down to 800-10001 damage........which is really nothing......I had to stop using my Ult and use my primary (not a problem)....but it seems her ULT is more of a synergy type of ULT...you can not use it on your own..you need back up surround you while your stuck in 1 spot.......so if you use Mesa have a good team like a frost or Limbo......or Nyx anything to stop you from getting shot up

Just a FYI for people who think her Ult is OP..........when I made it to Wave 25 T4DEF (Which isn't technically high level) her Ult started to show its true colors.......went from 3-5k crit down to 800-10001 damage........which is really nothing......I had to stop using my Ult and use my primary (not a problem)....but it seems her ULT is more of a synergy type of ULT...you can not use it on your own..you need back up surround you while your stuck in 1 spot.......so if you use Mesa have a good team like a frost or Limbo......or Nyx anything to stop you from getting shot up

It will still get nerfed. Just wait week or two.

Peacemaker isn't everything

It pretty much is really. Her first 2 abilities aren't exactly stuff to gasp at. Her 3rd skill is nice but if I wanted to play godmode, I'd just go trinity

So number 4 is really what makes or breaks her.