The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Peacmaker After 15.5.8

SethSamson

So

Sound missmatch the animation of fire.

Slow as ...

Lack of proper and mighty muzzel flash. ( i would add something like gorgon has ) 

HUUUGE energy consumption. Making this skill unusable during plain missions ( any thing else than survival or defense ).

I dont know how i feel about removing fire aura from under her legs .. making this ability wierd to use .. press 4 = u can't move . press LMB = just to end life of your mouse. press 4 = to move agian . 

Also her first ability .. is wierd ..  when u get  submission  " Use your 1 Ability 5 times " , in truth Mesa need to use it 10 time .. 

1. Haven't heard it yet.

2. Yeah the wind up is only great when you're swarming in enemies.

3.Allright.

4.Isn't it the same?

My main gripe that her new skill is not fluent as previous version, after drawing guns and having enemies she sometimes refuses to shoot or stops for no reason, something is not right.

So

Sound missmatch the animation of fire.

Slow as ...

Lack of proper and mighty muzzel flash. ( i would add something like gorgon has ) 

HUUUGE energy consumption. Making this skill unusable during plain missions ( any thing else than survival or defense ).

I dont know how i feel about removing fire aura from under her legs .. making this ability wierd to use .. press 4 = u can't move . press LMB = just to end life of your mouse. press 4 = to move agian . 

Also her first ability .. is wierd ..  when u get  submission  " Use your 1 Ability 5 times " , in truth Mesa need to use it 10 time .. 

1. The sound sounds like Revolvers so its fine.

2. It's a hold trigger, and its insanely fast

3. There is a bullet trail and 'sparks' so no need for a flash.

4. Make an efficiency build and it's FINE

Are you holding down LMB? It has a wind-up now. Simply rapid clicking will do absolutely nothing for you

I do agree, though, that the energy consumption is WAY too much. even with an efficiency build I have to be very careful with Peacemakers to prevent me from running out of energy. Heck, even just turning it on and off to shoot a couple of enemies eventually takes a big toll eventually

1. The sound sounds like Revolvers so its fine.

2. It's a hold trigger, and its insanely fast

3. There is a bullet trail and 'sparks' so no need for a flash.

4. Make an efficiency build and it's FINE

1. Sound missmatch  meaning the sound is slower or faster than animation 

2. AHA i noticed that now .. thx for info cause DE lack to inform about that change in any change log .. 

3. i know that but there are sometime missing .. and  any way there are not so cool .. 

4. i have ALL mods for Efficiency and im talking about that ..  U cant use  Enegry POD u cant  benefite from Trinity now .. etc etc .. so  Energy Consumption  is HUGE on Her .  U use skill 1 . 2 . 3  and ... prrrrr. 

There's nothing wrong with the fire rate... The skill is actually BETTER now!

Just HOLD down on your fire button (LMB) and it speeds up very quickly depending on how many targets are in range.

If she runs out of targets, release your fire button and hold it down again immediately to continuing firing super fast.

I really hope they don't change anything... It's perfect now. Balanced.

There's nothing wrong with the fire rate... The skill is actually BETTER now!

Just HOLD down on your fire button (LMB) and it speeds up very quickly depending on how many targets are in range.

If she runs out of targets, release your fire button and hold it down again immediately to continuing firing super fast.

I really hope they don't change anything... It's perfect now. Balanced.

When I do the release, repress it goes to the start of the wind up cycle again, and it doesn't speed up quickly unless your in a pile of infested.

In which case, you usually need a rez anyway.

I'll slap an edit in with this, she's still way better than a lot of frames, way worse than others in terms of skills, in terms of looks, she is far better than the last few frames.

Edited by Keltik0ne

ok here is my feedback on Mesa:

I agree with the removal of weird flames at her feet, but i Hate the orange filter it puts on the screen

I like that you dont have to mash left mouse button to keep shooting

I Hate the new sound of regulators, original sound made them feel more powerful, it was badass

Also I hate that Mesa fires 2 shots regardless if the enemy dies in 1 shot or not, this also makes regulators feel weak...

It was so fun watching Mesa one shot kill enemies with her badass regulators before the hotfix... I ill miss that

Like the guy above me I agree old version was better for all game types and factions, now its just infested on defense and survival. Also best way how I can sum up why the wind up/hold down is bad is this, the usefulness and effectiveness of the skill should not be based on how many enemies are within my range, it's effectiveness should be dictated by my skill as a player (if she fires peacemaker at a high fire rate its because I can click my mouse, or in my case pull the trigger on a remote, at a high rate of fire)