Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Specters Are Complete Crap, Please Address This

Genji

Their AI, it is bad... Unless you deploy a Shield Osprey by a defense pod, you won't see much value from them as you would a Tenno Specter.

When can we get some long overdue adjustments to the added content? It's been over a month.

1. They don't follow you properly

2. They do not teleport to your location

3. They don't follow you properly

4. Corrupted Lancer will take cover & stay behind cover for the rest of the mission

5. Shield Osprey will commit suicide flying towards enemies they can't attack 

6. They don't follow you properly

7. Not AI related but the melee based specters could use a bump in armor/ hp (Rollers, Chargers future additions etc.)

8. Didn't I deploy a specter, where did it go? 

If they were permanent & not consumable, I wouldn't mind this as much as I do but they are not.

Please fix this, please...

I want to see an option that allows you to pick what type of Eximus you want. i.e. Blitz, Cold, Fire.

[size=1]and follow you properly[/size]

cof cof, u mean all specters are bad, even the frames and whatever others.

not only that, but its a very bad idea to have allies who look exactly the same as the enemies, its just confusing in the battlefield.

never liked this feature, even if they get a better AI, they still are weak and almost useless.

Edited by 7grims

I think the appearance is likely temporary, they will probably have unique specters in the near future.

That would be great... if they had the AoE of the said syndicate go off, that you make for some very fun setups.

Honestly, I've had pretty good results with the Perrin Sequence MOA spectre. When my guildies and I do T4 missions, I use the MOA to tank Vor and it does a pretty good job of it. And at 500 rep a specter? Can't beat that with a stick

Many answers (as usual in this forum) are not used for feedback thread.

In response to the OP: Yes, spectra require a complete rework. So a fun part of the game, but certainly still have many errors.

In addition to your written MOA does not regenerate shield.

+1.

AI sure could use a buff (not just the Specters but in general)

But complaining about their cost? It's 500 rep per specter, are you a corpus?

For 500 rep, I rather not have my specters imitate a Volatile Runner.

I want pet bots. NOT specters. I want a ROLLER SENTINEL, MOA SENTINEL, OSPREY SENTINEL. Moddable and all. 

Pet infested/corrupted are a harder call. But bots? Gimme gimme gimme. 

Heh, I'd love to see corpus style robots added to the companion roster. Though, if they gave you a Shield Osprey sentinel they'd end up fixing the shield glitch on it. No longer would you regain shields upon moving in range, you'd just receive +200 max and MAYBE have your shield regen delay hastened. So yeah... Wouldn't instacharge shields, but it would jump start them.

You know, they could add an 'Osprey' and allow us to customize its precepts in such a way that we could turn it into one of the specialized ospreys... Or hydridize them!

Edited by Riasiru