Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working On A Saryn Cosplay! (Haitus)

Dagnie

But the perverts have already come long ago and left me a little worried about how the final product will be perceived.

[...]

When people realize I'm a 5ft tall Saryn who kind of looks 10 when I have no helmet.

Just remember that in real life, people have to fear to be smacked either by you or your friends when they make creepy or derogatory comments. So most will keep their distance.

So here, random saryn suit selfies.

Probably the cutest Saryn one can imagine. Also I'd like to object, you look at least 16.

Edited by Bibliothekar

I was gonna take pics of the suit on with a corset but I couldn't find my corset and I already had the leg portion of the suit on, so I was like "screw it, I'm just gonna take cliche selfies since I already have this thing halfway on anyway."

So here, random saryn suit selfies.

inb4 lighting making my hair look bright yellow instead of blonde lel

gazNGaA.jpgFoqXHEI.jpg

F7joZMy.jpgsgv1Q7R.jpg

NOW YOU SEE

THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK

DAGNIE!!!!!

This is unbelievable. I'm out of words. I'm out of breath. Are you coming to TennoLive 2015?!

So much amazingness. I can't even.

Holy. Freakin. Gawd.

Daaayyyymmmmm gurl. That looks absolutely incredible! (the suit is nice, too!)

lol srsly. epic job. Saryn fav female frame. Love it.

What is the process? How do you get saryn textures onto fabric like that? send away to some kindof silkscreening shop? how... I don't understand. but its cool as hell and you've got skillz. respect.

+1

Woah, so many replies!! This thread blew up overnight, where is everyone coming from? o//A//o!!

Thank you thank you thank you everyone!!

DAGNIE!!!!!

This is unbelievable. I'm out of words. I'm out of breath. Are you coming to TennoLive 2015?!

So much amazingness. I can't even.

Did you apply for an invitation?

You totally should have applied for an invitation!

Or ask the Dev's super nicely to be on stage in your final costume!

Ohhh, I so so so wish I could go to TennoLive, but PAX East is on the otherside of the map for me. I live in Washington. ; 3;

I'll definitely be wearing this to PAX Prime and possibly PAX South, if plans to move to Texas go through.

But unfortunately PAX East is out of reach for me. I'm too poor to afford plane tickets when I dont even have a job right now rofl. Maybe somedayyyyyy.

By the time I'll be able to ever go to a TennoLive event, I'll probably have Mirage, Nova, Mesa, Ember Prime, and Ember done. Who knows who else? Those gals are just my next immediate Warframe plans LOL

---

Holy. Freakin. Gawd.

Daaayyyymmmmm gurl. That looks absolutely incredible! (the suit is nice, too!)

lol srsly. epic job. Saryn fav female frame. Love it.

What is the process? How do you get saryn textures onto fabric like that? send away to some kindof silkscreening shop? how... I don't understand. but its cool as hell and you've got skillz. respect.

+1

What I actually have to do is make the graphics/pattern in Photoshop completely. It's printed onto the fabric, but they will only print exactly what I give them.

So, I have to make sure my pattern is exactly how I want it and that everything lines up beforehand. I also have to make sure I size it perfectly, because they only print it off exactly how it's given to them. It's like going to Kinkos, but with fabric LOL.

For example, these have been stitched and put together, with major help from reference photos, into the bodysuit pattern template I've been tampering with over the past couple of years.

0d76C6x.jpg

Once the pattern is done, I just have to size it with my sizing file (which is literally just a file where i can quickly size it to my own size rofl), place it on the yardage template I have, and align it how I want it to appear on the fabric. Then just send it off to be printed! C:

The only reason these ones haven't been printed yet is because I'm 2poor to do it right now. But somedayyyy they'll get printed. (Between you and me, I'm especially excited for Mirage. She's become my main babu.)

In reality, I could use my in-game color selection for these suits. I just have been choosing to do the main/original colors because I feel like it's what most people would recognize. c:

Lemme know if you have any other questions. Sorry for rambling, I tend to ramble like hell when I explain things.

Edited by Dagnie

Pure talent,why arnt you paid to do this id bet youd rak up in da moneyz

Psh, if there was a job where I'd get paid to dress up like a Tenno, I'd take that job instantly.

Lemme know when that job comes into existence pls LOLOL C: