Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working On A Saryn Cosplay! (Haitus)

Dagnie

I REALLY want to see these images, but it's showing up as invalid links for me!! :(

Oh, no! Do any of these work?? ; 3;

Uploaded using a different site.

Y6NHu6W.jpgXsZ5rLR.jpg

ivJtLwl.jpg

xKLVtR7.jpg

JBGujm1.jpg

Wow! This is amazing!

Although as a word of advice, in my experience, Plastidip doesn't turn out very well on foam. It's very delicate and tears off incredibly easily. If you plan on doing any masking for painting you'll find that even the lightest tape you can think of will just shred the coating. I had this happen on my Dual Skana, and it sort of ruined them. I would recommend a product called "Foam Coat". It basically gives foam a rock solid coating. It's a little on the pricy side, and it's not terribly easy to get, but you'll get enough to do an entire cosplay or two.

http://www.rosco.com/scenic/foamcoat.cfm

Hmm, Foam Coat? I'll have to try it out! Sounds super useful for a lot of stuff! Thank you~! C:

0d76C6x.jpg

Working on more patterns for future stuff because I have problems and an obsession with this game.

Ahhh, I really wanna make Mesa at some point, too, and like... every female Warframe character * 3*

I wish I wasn't so poor so I could just be like

BOOM, WARFRAME COSPLAYS EVERYWHERE.

NOT ONE

NOT TWO

FIIIIVE THOUSAAAAND WARFRAME COSPLAYS

Cosplay

ALL the frames!

I SHALL.

OF THE GIRLS, AT LEAST, SINCE I cant really pull off the guys since I'm, like... 5ft tall.

AND MAYBE NOT ALL AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THAT RACKS UP AND ITS A lot of work preparing 3D models in blender and then putting it into Pepakura and unfolding it all and there's some weird shapes on Mirage's harlequin helmet and other armor pieces that I'm already concerned about, so I'm not sure how long it'll take to even unfold her files let alone everyone else's and trinity will be a nightmare, so will ember prime's pieces which obv cant really be pepped but y'know AT SOME POINT, I WILL COSPLAY ALL THE GIRLFRAMES!! AND FORCE MY GUY FRIENDS TO COSPLAY AS THE GUYFRAMES.

I SHALL.

OF THE GIRLS, AT LEAST, SINCE I cant really pull off the guys since I'm, like... 5ft tall.

AND MAYBE NOT ALL AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THAT RACKS UP AND ITS A lot of work preparing 3D models in blender and then putting it into Pepakura and unfolding it all and there's some weird shapes on Mirage's harlequin helmet and other armor pieces that I'm already concerned about, so I'm not sure how long it'll take to even unfold her files let alone everyone else's and trinity will be a nightmare, so will ember prime's pieces which obv cant really be pepped but y'know AT SOME POINT, I WILL COSPLAY ALL THE GIRLFRAMES!! AND FORCE MY GUY FRIENDS TO COSPLAY AS THE GUYFRAMES.

You're AWESOME!

I SHALL.

lNhZxtU.gif

I SHALL.

Good plan, stamp of approval earned (again).

I SHALL.

Tiny rhino c: cute

• 3 weeks later...

Muh fabric finally came!

The pictures do really no justice since my phone camera is super pixelated and lighting is pretty bad rofl ;A;

But I'm so excitedddd!

Here's some super pixelated pics of the fabric laid out.

Now to cut out and sew it...

6TpmML6.jpgaIAmDxm.jpg

m6Zwdcz.jpg1fm4grd.jpg