Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working On A Saryn Cosplay! (Haitus)

Dagnie

I swear I'm not dead. I'm just having money issues haha.

I'm ready to continue, it's more just me trying to find a job since I'm out of cash.

I'm sorry, guyssss! ;A;

If there is anything Warframe has taught me it's that punching people really hard makes free money fall out. So yeah, get on it!

Edited by KlarVyvern

Naw, I'd feel bad asking people for money lol ; u;

I did have a job interview the other day, though. Hopefully I have better luck this time!

I'm probably going to get right to making Nyx real fast, since Saryn will be a bit more money. Nyx is just a suit and a helmet, really.

(plus honestly, i really want to impress the warframe makers. i have a lame dream of being a sort of cosplaying booth babe for them and helping get the word out of what warframe is. ijustreallylovethisgameok?)

Edited by Dagnie

I did have a job interview the other day, though. Hopefully I have better luck this time!

I'm probably going to get right to making Nyx real fast, since Saryn will be a bit more money. Nyx is just a suit and a helmet, really.

(plus honestly, i really want to impress the warframe makers. i have a lame dream of being a sort of cosplaying booth babe for them and helping get the word out of what warframe is. ijustreallylovethisgameok?)

It's not as much asking money as letting them help you realise your dream :D

I'd recommend patreon!

Looking forward to it and good luck to you, fair lady!

In all honesty, I have that exact same dream.  That's why I want to make mine awesome.  There aren't many WF cosplayers, so naturally a successful one always gets noticed.  Example: the Hydroid cosplay with the Kronen.  People FREAKED out when that came out.  So it might be a dream, but it's totally achievable.  Some people, as seen above, actually would like to help in some way for that same dream!

The Hydroid, by the way:

tBrf9zA.jpg

In all honesty, I have that exact same dream.  That's why I want to make mine awesome.  There aren't many WF cosplayers, so naturally a successful one always gets noticed.  Example: the Hydroid cosplay with the Kronen.  People FREAKED out when that came out.  So it might be a dream, but it's totally achievable.  Some people, as seen above, actually would like to help in some way for that same dream!

The Hydroid, by the way:

tBrf9zA.jpg

oh..my god..

You must release the patterns for the entire Nyx outfit when you have it done, please @ - @

I cannot express how badass this is! If you had some way to make tons of these and sell them, I'd buy. I'd buy several. Of every frame. EVERY. Frame. e.e

(Edit was for my terrible misspellings due to extreme hype)

Edited by KaraOgata

61249419.jpg
Edited by Ryme

twitch.tv / dagnie

By the way, guys, I stream sometimes. Rarely.

Maybe more if i get these cosplays done, and that would be while wearing the cosplays.

So, if yalls are bored and wanna see someone really bad at warframe play warframe... There ya go.

It will probably lag to death.

Edited by Dagnie

twitch.tv / dagnie

By the way, guys, I stream sometimes. Rarely.

Maybe more if i get these cosplays done, and that would be while wearing the cosplays.

So, if yalls are bored and wanna see someone really bad at warframe play warframe... There ya go.

It will probably lag to death.

Nice streams! Got lucky to watch it live, enjoyed the music and the gameplay! :)