Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are Like A Fat Kid Spoiled By De And Now De Want Us To Exercise.

victor_victory

Enemy accurracy affect by our movement.

From my experience so far, it felt like this change didn't really take place, even though it was listed.

Been moving around at pretty much max speed possible and have been taking the same ammount of damage. Especially if I'm the host.

Anyway, so far, I've been liking pretty much every update/change DE have put out.

The only thing that still bothers me to this day, is the Kubrow Stasis time.

I'm all for more mobile gameplay.

Just let us farm efficiently while being mobile. I'd love to run and gun and rake in my daily rep cap in a reasonable amount of time but as it stands, mindless ult spam is the most efficient way to do things. It's not fun but it gets the job done.

I like it. As much as people complain about the tar moas, I find them to be far less of a problem and annoying than the stupid swarm ones.

You shouldn't be able to play the game standing still. You still can do that to some extent but if you do, don't complain when you get nuked by a tar moa.

Same with nullifiers, you can either power your way through their shields or go in and melee them. All the new units add a lot more variety to fights.

The new infested units can also be incredibly annoying with all the CC they have which make for some hectic fights as well. Get hit by swarm, knocked down, spit on with tar, then get knocked down again and pulled through it by an ancient. Was considering some knockdown resist on a few of the frames I'm playing because of this.

Edited by Seraphyx

You know, I love the analogy...

Especially because it allows me to point out that, contrarily to what most people believe, isn't just a sedentary life that makes people fat and isn't just exercise that makes people lose weight.

We had abused of things like Grindburgers and RNG Fries until we had fattened up, ending up accepting the unhealthy food and thinking that Homer's Drinking Bird was our solution.

IF DE really wants to bring us fatties in shape, it's not just a matter of putting us on the Nullifier Bicycle and have us burn calories. They need to bring healthier food on the table, otherwise once done the daily exercises, we'll get back to Burgers and Fries without making any difference.

And this comes from someone that spent a week at Mc Warframe, farming for effectively 12 hours each day, only to get 1 - 2 Tethra Mods each day and no sign of High Noon. 

Looking at the recent changes.

Enemy accurracy affect by our movement.

The new ranged infested unit.

The corpus nullifier.

They all discourage us to stand still and spam abilities.

It seems that DE decide to focus on encourage us to be more mobile.

Any thoughts on that?

Loving it. The game needs more challenge. It's depressing to see people just standing still and pressing 4 non-stop.

Edited by RextintorZ

I've been trying some new things in regards to the new movement speed = enemy inaccuracy concept.

Making a flip jump and then transitioning into a slide, and still having the accuracy to headshot enemies is extremely hard to do.... but it is possible with practice. And doing this means enemy accuracy goes right out the window.

And...here's the important part. It makes you feel like a BADASS.

I've been trying some new things in regards to the new movement speed = enemy inaccuracy concept.

Making a flip jump and then transitioning into a slide, and still having the accuracy to headshot enemies is extremely hard to do.... but it is possible with practice. And doing this means enemy accuracy goes right out the window.

And...here's the important part. It makes you feel like a BADASS.

I've actually been jumping and aiming, so I do that Matrix style aim leap. I like it.

The only part I'm not necessarily super fond of is the way in which Nullifier shielding works, rendering some weapons as being directly better at destroying them in an odd manner.  Even that though isn't a major negative as compared to the amount of positive goodness that is these changes listed.

I've always been running around like a whackjob though, so these changes haven't really bothered me at all... well except for having to stop and revive people even more often than I used to.  But given what's going on in other threads I've got a feeling that Tar MOAs will end up being nerfed heavily in the near future.

To be frank I don't see much difference between standing and coptering around be it sliding rolling running in enemy accuracy. It might be there but the difference is so small you might as well just stand RMB aim and shoot stuff and get same results.