Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are Like A Fat Kid Spoiled By De And Now De Want Us To Exercise.

victor_victory

Never was a player that could sit and press 1 button to play. I like to be in the heat of battle not hiding in a corner pressing 4 4 4 4 4 like some players do, ie Ash. The changes however are a welcome addition as it changes game play and dose force players to keep on their toes now. The infested got the biggest change for the better IMO. The Nullifier is a major pain in the frame !, but as is not impossible to deal with. 

Edited by L8T3R

I definitely accept anything that would liven up gameplay. My only issue right niw is that the Tar MOAs are still hitting hard for the squishier frames, and the Nullifiers' barrier is not taken down through dmg but by shots.

There has to be some "hard hitters" for all factions. Their projectiles are quite slow, so they are easy to avoid. If all enemies were set to do "ok" damage on squishy frames, then none squishy frames wont get a challenge at all. Tar Moas are fine as they are, and if DE decides to nerf them Im gonna cry like a b*tch.

I absolutely love the changes to the infested.

In fact I don't have much issues with new Moas.

But I severely disagree with DE trying to punish slow firing weapons with Nullifiers.

If you are going to set the shield to take Z hits before breaking.

You also need to set another condition where X damage exceeds Y threshold then reduce shield radius by X%.

Edited by fatpig84

Well, we used to stand high on Sechura and nuke the hordes of infested with launchers like there is no tomorrow, but now a single Tar-Mutalist MOA can wipe the whole party who use this tactics. Now you need to think of new ways to avoid that crap puddles. Like getting even higher ^_^

I prefer support/squishy frames and enjoy melee. I'm already mobile out of necessity. So I've had pretty much no problem adjusting to these new enemies. One of my favorite things is to slide attack through a knot of enemies, and the Nullifiers in particular are very susceptible to that tactic.

Your title is maybe a little too provocative for my tastes, though.

Edit because I'm a horrible typist.

Edited by Archeyef

FYI, the movement bonus against enemy accuracy is either bugged or hardly noticeable.

Nulifiers will be fine once they remove the bullet shield, gives snipers more incentive.

I also don't get the tar mutalist insta kill rage, i can usually see them fire way ahead of time, even with full-on chaos around my screen. I'd have to put in actual effort to get hit by them.

I like the idea behind it and mostly how they did it by now.

They are good to challange high-level frames, but a little too powerfull on low levels.

The moas actually ffeel like minibosses, if you cant instakill them. While thats fine, and im loving it, they should get reduced spawn rates on low levels, or better an Health-only nerf.

not all of them make sense, i don't like the infested units, they have a massive area of effect and they are able to do massive damage and cc for a long period of time, which is barely avoidable, i do like units that encourage playing normally and require skill to deal with, but stuff like ancients with their BS auras and seekers and ballistas with massive damage oneshots, those should be fixed, i have no problem with aura enemies, as long as their effect isn't something like "now you can't kill anything" or "now no ability works anymore", and if it is one of those those enemies should be rare, and not spawn every 2 seconds, talking about infested healers and disrupters.