Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Event "getting 1 Shot Or 100% Bleed Then Die "

SlapClown

i think they make toxic/poison damage. because somethimes i get poison status on me

EDIT: the damage passes through shield (i guess). it makes sense if you ask me, name of the tac. alert is Toxic and the enemy deal toxic damage :D

Edited by Bulgarian

I got hit on my ash and it was like almost all my hp and then that bleed processes i was dead ..so i was like i get my loki to 30 second invisibility   but  i got pimped smack when trying to kill while i was inadvisable BAMM dead .. ahh dont mind something hard but dam man this is not 1hr in to t4 survive here its just lv15-25   trash mobs 

It's a tactical alert - they're always cheap and are exactly how not to design content. There are many strategies to avoid dying, but a fool-proof approach of Rhino with a strong primary has trumped every single one of them to date. I really wish they'd keep the loot to the tactical alert emblem and leave it at that... doing these things for holiday items is a chore.

I got hit on my ash and it was like almost all my hp and then that bleed processes i was dead ..so i was like i get my loki to 30 second invisibility   but  i got pimped smack when trying to kill while i was inadvisable BAMM dead .. ahh dont mind something hard but dam man this is not 1hr in to t4 survive here its just lv15-25   trash mobs 

get tactical and slowly go around corners?

dident had much issues onces i realised shields dont work for this, there are alot of melee enemies, so its easier.

get tactical and slowly go around corners?

dident had much issues onces i realised shields dont work for this, there are alot of melee enemies, so its easier.

I was did not see other bad guy there so i when i hit the other just one just pimped smacked me xD

I was did not see other bad guy there so i when i hit the other just one just pimped smacked me xD

redeemer, braton prime, stealth run.

killed ever half the enemies with redeemer shots (yep, they seriously cant hear it), took my time when moving forward, taking a carfull look if there is an enemy blending in the inviroment, only kubrows ruined the stealth part, but prioretize ranged enemies and scorpions the close enough for pulling.

it only took 3 runs to get over 100 kills.