Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feeling A Bit Cheate With New Tac Alert

drMightyPotato

All right DE, i often said to myself i want challenge but giveing me missinformation is not a part of it. The tac alert info on forum said scorpions and not every damn enemy on the map. Took my 1k shield Volt in there only to be amazed at the fact that every enemy hit ignores shields... That includes kubrows.

Edit: apparently i need to need to add a post scriptum since people are unable to combine letters into words let alone senteces.

So, i want everyone to read the whole 4 rows of the text, try it, i know you can do it, and where i said this thing is hard to finnish? The only reason why i put this post is so DE can see that they created a bit of miss information to the mix and would like to have it fixed in the form of simple change to the message.

My appologies if this was too hard to read 

Edit2: Ok people i apparently need to clear something up:

1. The mission was not hard, in fact i finnished it in less than 15 mins.

2. Im not asking DE jump off a bridge im asking for a simple change in mission description.

3. This is not about being spoon fed, its not about anything other than wrong information confusing me for 5 seconds when a trooper killed me in a few seconds trough my shileds.

4. Im baffeled at the ammount of people that are plain bashing me for asking DE to change to change a WRONG description for a mission. It leads me to beleve that this kind of community ''reaction'' on these kind of matters are the reason propper feedback is so hard to give.

5. Can a moderator please clean this thread as it seems people are jumping to wrong conclusions.

Edited by Alinna

Poisonous kubrows and unclear labels aside, you should just bring a frame with higher health/armor rating. 

typical reply of someone who's only strategy in the game is to be a tank frame or perish in noobness.

I did it with my volt, and won easily.

took me 2 missions to realize even the floor was poisons xD 

but after that, i just put on my vitality and destroyed anything that moved with sweet sweet electricity.

Edited by 7grims

1. fourspam

2. trinity/quick thinking

3. stealth solo, silent long range weapon

4. valkyr

5. lots and lots of snowglobes

6. undying will/provoked team

7. rhino

oh right, person above me

8. volt with invincible shield who calls everybody else noobs

stay safe out there, tenno

Edited by weirdee

So aside from bragging in almost every post with "trololol U n00b L2P me MLG U suk", any "real" constructive feedback? Just asking...

And yes, it was EVERY enemy that had toxin, not just Scorpions, so DE's also at fault here for not stating that clearly.

So aside from bragging in almost every post with "trololol U n00b L2P me MLG U suk", any "real" constructive feedback? Just asking...

And yes, it was EVERY enemy that had toxin, not just Scorpions, so DE's also at fault here for not stating that clearly.

Is because the way OP give his description, it sound like he die quickly because everything was poison. What he mean is he was not prepared for it and die?/hard time? because the information was very misleading. So he feel cheated.

If you can't get what the mission is going to be about from "Toxic terror" then i don't know what DE could do apart from just straight up telling people how to complete the mission. My RL friend who's only been playing for a week, completed it solo(matchmaking was broken for him) with paris and glaive as a loki who doesnt even have a potato or any of the key mods, hell, his vitality must be like 5/10 or something.

He just played it like a cover shooter. I just coptered through "rooms" and pressed 4 with saryn before they could destroy my 400 hp.

Edited by kiteohatto

HR0cwmY.jpg

Tenno,

The Grineer are collecting toxins from the mouth glands of a rare and deadly species of Serberis – a reptile indigenous to Earth – and are using the toxins to make Scorpion soldiers even more lethal.

Take down 50 of these new lethal Grineer Scorpions between now and Wednesday, December 17 at 12 PM EST and you’ll be rewarded with a Nistlebrush Sigil! Kill 100 and you’ll earn a Stratos Emblem. 

Eliminate the toxic threat!  

I really don't get why you guys are bashing the OP. The message has said that they have made Scorpions more lethal but apparently all enemies are using toxin. So can't blame the OP for DE's misinformation.

Edited by izzatuw

If you can't get what the mission is going to be about from "Toxic terror" then i don't know what DE could do apart from just straight up telling people how to complete the mission. My RL friend who's only been playing for a week, completed it solo(matchmaking was broken for him) with paris and glaive as a loki who doesnt even have a potato or any of the key mods, hell, his vitality must be like 5/10 or something.

He just played it like a cover shooter. I just coptered through "rooms" and pressed 4 with saryn before they could destroy my 400 hp.

Just cause it says ''Toxic terror'' does not mean that all enemies have been buffed with toxic... hell from the title i could of just as simply come to a conclusion that its only toxic ancients, but no, the description said that its Scropions and i took my Volt with Vectis to practice my aiming. Titles can be very, VERY missleading but that does not give it any right to carry a proper piece of info with it. Its why we have trailers for the movies... to see how much Twilight sucks before we watch it (yes ive said it, sue me)

Edited by Alinna

OP I'm sorry, but if such a tiny thing is enough for you to get frustrated and post a topic on forums, I suggest for you to reconsider playing online games. Or video games in general.

So what that they didn't tell you all other enemies got buffed too? Maybe you want them to chew your food and put in your mouth too? Ok you lost one time - next time you'll know to employ a different strategy and win. That's what games are about in general.

BTW, didn't even read the description, just saw the tactical alert and jumped in not knowing what to expect.

Edited by Esleyer

Just cause it says ''Toxic terror'' does not mean that all enemies have been buffed with toxic... hell from the title i could of just as simply come to a conclusion that its only toxic ancients, but no, the description said that its Scropions and i took my Volt with Vectis to practice my aiming. Titles can be very, VERY missleading but that does not give it any right to carry a proper piece of info with it. Its why we have trailers for the movies... to see how much Twilight sucks before we watch it (yes ive said it, sue me)

You would rather have DE treat everyone as idiots and spell out what to bring and what to use ? At that point they might as well give out the damn rewards as "thanks for logging on". Why would there be toxic ancients when on the alert it says grineer ? If it was a void alert or something..maybe.

People are soooo used to having information spoon fed to them these days that they can't come to a logical conclusion if they are given clues. Did you know how many scorpions were going to be there ? You didn't. Why not bring a tanky health frame "just to be safe" ?  Instead people just go "yolo im mlg i got dis" and get their shielded arse handed to them and then they come whining on the forums and blame the devs for not supplying them with everything.

You would rather have DE treat everyone as idiots and spell out what to bring and what to use ? At that point they might as well give out the damn rewards as "thanks for logging on". Why would there be toxic ancients when on the alert it says grineer ? If it was a void alert or something..maybe.

People are soooo used to having information spoon fed to them these days that they can't come to a logical conclusion if they are given clues. Did you know how many scorpions were going to be there ? You didn't. Why not bring a tanky health frame "just to be safe" ?  Instead people just go "yolo im mlg i got dis" and get their shielded arse handed to them and then they come whining on the forums and blame the devs for not supplying them with everything.

You're completely misunderstood, DE has only said that Scorpions got toxin, they have not said anything about the rest being capable of bypass shields. I'll give you all credit if you can find one snip where DE stated that all enemies bypass shields. Not giving vital information about something is bad.