The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Mods Not Equippable With Non Primed Counterparts

xKratos_Aurion

then they have no sense. the efforts necesessary to GET the mod, 300 ducats and credits, and to MAX the mod, 500+ rare 5 cores, are simply not worth it to get a 25% power duration. it is not even nearly build changing as a LEGENDARY MOD should be.

if they were equippable togheter then in SOME builds it can be used instead of rank 6 narrow minded. but this way this is just bullS#&$.

Edited by xKratos_Aurion

Well, why CAN'T we put the damaged continuity mod, the regular one AND the Primed one all on the same warframe?

Because it would be OP broken, that is why.

I mean, why not 2 max Heavy Calibers? 2 max Serrations? Or even better... 2 max Natural Talent for 0 time casting?

They are the SAME FRACKING MOD, just more powerful. You CANNOT have the same mod in all 8 slots. Sorry. Would be OP.

People did this just after the mod system was released. OMG the angst...

Edited by Kalenath

they are not the same mod, the rarity is different, the ranks are different, numbers are different and even the name partially. if they dont fix this think, thse mods are the biggest rip off ever since they are not build changing as a legendary mod should be for all the effort, and no, 30% is actually quite miserable in this case, only a little nice addition.

Edited by xKratos_Aurion

Sigh.. 30% is actually a lot. =\

indeed! :3

they are not the @(*()$ same mod, the rarity is different, the ranks are different, numbers are different and even the name partially. if they dont fix this think, thse mods are the biggest rip off ever.

but technically still the same mod

Edited by Aeon66

they are not the @(*()$ same mod, the rarity is different, the ranks are different, numbers are different and even the name partially. if they dont fix this think, thse mods are the biggest rip off ever.

Um...

What is the NAME on the mod? Just asking. (Hint: Not the 'Primed' part)

Geez... give people ANYTHING and they want more... *grumbles*

It was TRIED to have more than one mod of the same kind on at once. Didn't work well.

Edited by Kalenath

The difference is actually 25%.

5 ranks at 5%/rank = 25%+5%(rank0) = 30%

10 ranks at 5%/rank = 50%+5%(rank0) = 55%

To clear up confusion, I personally think they should be named "Continuity (Primed)" or "Continuity Prime" to avoid confusion, and to simplify mod sorting.

Edited by Kthal

then they have no sense. the efforts necesessary to GET the mod, 300 ducats and credits, and to MAX the mod, 500+ rare 5 cores, are simply not worth it to get a 30% power duration. it is not even nearly build changing as a LEGENDARY MOD should be.

if they were equippable togheter then in SOME builds it can be used instead of rank 6 narrow minded. but this way this is just bullS#&$.

"What, I have to INVEST - otherwise completely pointless - prime parts in game to get a mod that only DOUBLES the power of the original mod with the same cost in terms of slots? UNACCEPTABLE."

Ok. Fine. Don't equip them. See if I care.

I'm personally very happy about my Primet Continuity and I'll be very eagerly waiting to rank it up.

Primed continuity

So, anything that has a SLIGHTLY different name HAS to be COMPLETELY different. So... Serration is different from DAMAGED Serration, so BOTH should be allowed on a weapon. I see.

Doesn't work. Sorry.

Same mods cannot be put on same warframe/weapon. (With the notable exception of Charged Chamber/Primed Chamber which will likely be fixed eventually when Primed Chamber is actually possible to get without dark rituals to the RNG god during devstreams)

Just the THOUGHT of someone with 2 maxxed Heavy Calibers on a Boltor Prime makes my brain want to explode.

I know people WANT OP broken stuff to make the game even easier than it is, but SHEESH guys...

Edited by Kalenath

Exactly. as long as the mod does not pile up in the inventory ( let's specify while at the base rank to avoid more shenaningans) and have a different name, it should be ALWAYS equippable togheter (and btw the damaged mods dont have damaged in the name but in the effects, so the name is SERRATION in both cases). a lot of people got really angry for this. 25% bonus for THAT type of efforts? and then you cant even use it instead of narrow minded in some "light duration buff" builds? tell me a single situation in which 25% get build changing...

Edited by xKratos_Aurion

Primed chamber and Charged are both Equippable are they not?

you can say the same about primed chamber and charged chamber... oh wait you can actually equip both of them together without problems

Might gets changed with this new idea of primed mods and OP even if you dislike the way this works, you still do NOT have to swear all over this post!

Exactly. as long as the mod does not pile up in the inventory ( let's specify while at the base rank to avoid more shenaningans) and have a different name, it should be ALWAYS equippable togheter (and btw the damaged mods dont have damaged in the name but in the effects, so the name is SERRATION in both cases). a lot of people got really angry for this. 25% bonus for THAT type of efforts? and then you cant even use it instead of narrow minded in some "light duration buff" builds? tell me a single situation in which 25% get build changing...

25% extra is still quite good

then they have no sense. the efforts necesessary to GET the mod, 300 ducats and credits, and to MAX the mod, 500+ rare 5 cores, are simply not worth it to get a 30% power duration. it is not even nearly build changing as a LEGENDARY MOD should be.

in my opinion it is worth it.for some cases i need one mod slot less for the same duration. (constitution and continuity ~ primed continuity). Sometimes you cant simply use narrow minded because it affects the power range.

And having one mod slot more is the biggest advantage of those primed mods.