Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 43 Overview

DE_Adam

For our last Devstream Overview of the year we look far into the future of Warframe.  Everything from the Focus System to the Grineer Queens is discussed, so be sure to catch all the details and let us know what you think.  

Thank you all for making 2014 absolutely incredible.  We certainly hope you look forward to what we have planned for next year!

-DE_Adam

Kinda miss Kela's Orange hair as depicted in her earlier concept. It made her different from just another dark-haired villainess. Could easily have dyed it as a means to give off a more "'I'm the one in charge" sort of feel. But maybe orange is too soft a colour? 

In any case that new armour and cybernetics look crazy powerful. I'm curious to see what she's gonna do to lay the smackdown on the Tenno interruptin' her daily &#!-kickings.

I honestly just want all the bugs, matchmaking issues, host migration errors, and the likes eliminated first.

No matter how full of features the game is, how enjoyable it is to play, if all the other problems above plague it.

It ruins the entire experience for me, and I'd rather prioritize these over arcade cabinets...

Edited by Cynaris

Noyce, Adam!

The only things missing are words about swimming,Nef & Derf Anyo,female corpus, Stealth & fan submissions ingame (like Mios & the Enemies of the Tenno entries)

...And cloth physics for old frames.

Edited by unknow99

great overview as always, thank you, adam and most thanks goes to DE for sharing their thoughts about the future of warframe

im glad that this "helping-hand-sigils" appear instead of getting mostly strange unasked answers in the region chat where immatureness blossoms like infested (which i can understand perfect even that i was never this way in my youth), i was always on protecting others in all directions ... anyway, warframe is a great place to learn to go with the good and avoid too much neurotic behaviour in general :-)

i wish you all at DE a merry christmas and happy successful 2015 for you and all of us players in warframe and in life

the honour, power and respect of tenno's rule !

Edited by _gesshoku_

I prefer long hair like that fanart scorpion (google "warframe fanart scorpion" if you don't know what I'm talking about), just creepy and beautiful at the same time although it goes against the concept of militaristic cyborg.

Edited by Hueminator

Kinda miss Kela's Orange hair as depicted in her earlier concept. It made her different from just another dark-haired villainess. Could easily have dyed it as a means to give off a more "'I'm the one in charge" sort of feel. But maybe orange is too soft a colour? 

In any case that new armour and cybernetics look crazy powerful. I'm curious to see what she's gonna do to lay the smackdown on the Tenno interruptin' her daily !-kickings.

Actualy that concept art more or less became the Ballistas and Heavy Gunners. It wasn't exclusive to Kela, if anything they just used it to give her a portray.

Her design reminds me to some mecha artist who also loves to give his mech long and thin limbs with arms reaching the knees. Looks like they double as machine guns. Wonder if that hole on her knee is a rocket launcher now?

However it's also noticable that she doesn't have the pale blue lips. So yeah perhaps she actualy manipulated her appearance to look more "impressive" to her enemies... and underlings.

Anyone else noticed that those bulges she has over her shoulders there seem to resemble those of Saryn? Maybe they follow the example of Ruk and make her resemble the Warframe her assassination rewards.

Also they look like they are a designed to spray something outwards... oh NOES they are going to give her a toxin/viral damage focus don't they?

Edited by Othergrunty

• 3 weeks later...

haha snipers and shotguns are screwed bout time... i am concerned withthis new sigil how will they know whos been helping out because and im not trying to brag but ive done everything in warframe like most so i dedicate my time to giving out mods newbies need and teaching them running them through missions occasional giving away weps and frames sometimes just for the hell of it sometimes for a random mini contest like pick a number between 1 and a 100 i do this at least once a day if not more but my question still stands anyone have any thoughts?