Ps4: Mesa (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

So beyond the bugs one good thing is I finally got to Mastery 18.

The event survival isn't so much fun "ONLY" because of dumb randoms not understanding lets run around hit all supports and screw everyone over. So far all I have gotten is keys and cores complete crap! I thought 20min was gonna hold gold well not yet I may try a few more random times but if no luck then I'll just cave and buy the two mods I wanted. 

Regardless, that should be confirmed by the dev, to be honest. Besides, a glitch giving excalibur prime BP does not explain braton vandal.

Here's the problem, if they decided to never offer these items on PS4 they should have just remove them from the code completely. Replace void statue with rhino or mag prime etc. Console HDD space is a premium after all, it's not a PC. People were raging at Killzone Mercenary on Vita when they hogged a few extra megs with a patch. Warframe is a work in progress, but really there is no excuse.

well you can always replace the Ps4 HDD

well you can always replace the Ps4 HDD

And if I was willing to do that crap I'd be using a PC.

Regardless, that's not my point. In no world their decision to keep those items/models/references in PS4 code is ok. Unless they plan to actually eventually sell them on PS4. And if that's the case they might be too late cause game is dying pretty fast.

Drew are we getting the Color Update for Vestro Prime Gold and Prya  syndana Gold like PC users did hopefully DE will add the gold to Soma Prime as well to make it more like the gold on previoius Primes and Fix it Where The Gold Parts of Soma Prime Can't be colored like every other prime and Make the Soma Prime Vesto Prime Nova Prime and Prya Sydnana Prime Gold Be like all other Primes Gold and UnColorable only the Non Prime parts should be colorable. will these be fixed thx

The event was/is bugged,it only records your score if you make it to extract with you team. Tethra mods ARE dropping in the event survival but are rare.

They appear to be rotation C, which means you have a chance at 20 min, chance at 40 min, etc (I can't see anyone bothering to stay an hour, not efficient).  I got Shell Shock at 40, but I'm not sure if I feel like repeating the mission over an over to get the other three (the shotgun is the least valuable to me anyhow).

If you see something that you believe should not be on PS4, please submit a support ticket with what the item was and the account name that had it. 

I think they meant that it shows up as an entry in your profile, not that people use it missions.  To clarify, you can see Excalibur Prime and other Founder's stuff show up as greyed out blanks if you view your "profile" now.  They still don't show up in the "codex" that I've seen.  Ideally, the "profile" listing wouldn't have things listed that are impossible for any PS4 player to achieve.  At least, I think that's what they were getting at - the same as when the codex displays odd things.

Drew are we getting the Color Update for Vestro Prime Gold and Prya  syndana Gold like PC users did hopefully DE will add the gold to Soma Prime as well to make it more like the gold on previoius Primes and Fix it Where The Gold Parts of Soma Prime Can't be colored like every other prime and Make the Soma Prime Vesto Prime Nova Prime and Prya Sydnana Prime Gold Be like all other Primes Gold and UnColorable only the Non Prime parts should be colorable. will these be fixed thx

Hell no let us choose, you can make her gold easily with colors. I hate gold and don't use most primes simply because of their gold color, Nova was the first prime I loved the look of.

it's cool dark I understand and hey ur right we should have the right to choose I was just afraid the soma prime was some short of non prime due to it being unlike the others with no true gold and being colorable and not sounding like a true prime weapon like the others but it's defenally a prime but at 1st it didn't seem like it.

what I was referring to when asking drew was if we were getting the Gold parts Enhanced patch that the PC is getting lets just say if I read it right the Soma Prime Nova Prime Vesto Prime and the sydnana are getting a gold color enhancement to make it look even better...

sorry for the confusion.. have a great night my friend...

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

Hubs are coming with the next update. So you have to wait till january.

The patch for the gold colours of the new prime stuff would be so awesome! I like the idea of colouring even the gold but man, gold should be look like gold and not like a flat yellow.

Wich is interesting because if you go through Fixed notes, there is a note saying that fixed new loka's hub causing crash and fps drops in certain situations...

Wich is interesting because if you go through Fixed notes, there is a note saying that fixed new loka's hub causing crash and fps drops in certain situations...

I'd bet that's a copy and paste error rather than something more interesting.  Our patch notes are the PC's notes bundled together and any platform specific fixes added.

Can we have and infested planet just for them so we can do missons and get Alad V orbs and a bank to put items online and trade them with all people and a planet for ninja to relax Wright a book learn yoga and arena were we can fright for prize as a team or enemy corpus an gren and new sola system are we can make a missol launcher that make big explosions and spears a bow. Warframe and sorry if can under stand :-)

How many invasions with Mutalist Alav V Nav Coordenate did we have? I only saw 1 so far. Very frustrating that we need 3 of those to craft 1 key and we only had 1(that I know of). We'll never get Mesa that way :/ 

I bought mesa, sold my serration and some event mods. Definitely worth it. She is way too much trouble for people that have other things to tend to in their lives. Even Vauban is easier than her. His alert popped up, you did it. There was nothing more to it.

I bought mesa, sold my serration and some event mods. Definitely worth it. She is way too much trouble for people that have other things to tend to in their lives. Even Vauban is easier than her. His alert popped up, you did it. There was nothing more to it.

I think I might do the same! I got both Mirage and Limbo way faster than I'll get her! :(