Ps4: Mesa (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

I see what you mean with its positioning. Looking into it. 

Thank you. I like this Syandana and on my main frame Loki Prime an the first view, it look's good but than you see, that the Pyra Prime isn't connected to his back. And when Loki Prim stands still, you can see, that the wing thing on his back is on the left more through the Syandana, than on the right side.

Drew,

There is still a problem with the Quest for Mesa in regards to invincible Hives despite the Hotfix. Some people think it is caused by the Chaos ability of Nyx, not using this ability is a possible work-around for now. Can you guys look into this and can we expect a fix on this? 

The 4th bounty is staggered and will appear later. 

Awesome and thanks for the confirmation, Drew.  I was worried that my account was glitched for this operation!  Will look out for the Boiler bounty, hopefully later tonight.

Another issue that still persists is that 'challenges' stats keep resetting themselves.  For example, I keep needing to get 200 stealth kills, transmute 10 items, the 'Scientist' foundry build challenge when I build something, etc.

I'm afraid that this will affect my 150 Security Camera challenge/trophy.  I'll keep trying for now.

The 4th bounty is staggered and will appear later.  HOTFIX 3:-Fixed issue with new Prime parts not dropping. -Fixed issue with english showing for Russian players (pending certification with SCEE)   We're now working on compensation for everyone who spent their keys hunting parts. We deeply apologize for the error and regret not catching it sooner. We did not expect something to go wrong, and we appreciate your understanding. I knew the items were in game from seeing them myself, but I didn't catch that they weren't in drops.We will be refunding the keys that were used while trying to get new Prime parts.

Thank you, Drew!

Awesome and thanks for the confirmation, Drew.  I was worried that my account was glitched for this operation!  Will look out for the Boiler bounty, hopefully later tonight.

Another issue that still persists is that 'challenges' stats keep resetting themselves.  For example, I keep needing to get 200 stealth kills, transmute 10 items, the 'Scientist' foundry build challenge when I build something, etc.

I'm afraid that this will affect my 150 Security Camera challenge/trophy.  I'll keep trying for now.

I've raised a personal support ticket for this, since I just played and the 'Camera Adds 10 Pounds challenge' reset to zero again, even though I shot a bunch of them last night.  Hope this will get addressed soon.  Thanks.

That's dumb so I loose a whole day so it's like 24 hr reset that's gotta change

What do you mean you "lost a whole day?"

The way rep works is, based on your mastery you can gain 2000 + (2000 x 15) assuming you are mastery rank 15- which would be 32000 per every 24 hours, or if you are mastery 8, it would be 2000 + (2000 x 8) which would be 18000 a day.

So I am confused when you say you "lost a day". I'm not understanding what you mean I don't think.

Hey drew I did the event to day and made it to 30 mins and it did not give me my mod set or show up my time on my account can you please explain why

Did you do all of the bounties etc... First? It shouldn't let you go Into the survival, period, if not. But I am just trying to think of why this would happen. If someone was able to taxi you ahead of the bounties into the survival- that could be why. Otherwise I've no idea! :-(.

(I know you were asking Drew, but I figured I'd try to help if I can!)

Awesome and thanks for the confirmation, Drew. I was worried that my account was glitched for this operation! Will look out for the Boiler bounty, hopefully later tonight.

Another issue that still persists is that 'challenges' stats keep resetting themselves. For example, I keep needing to get 200 stealth kills, transmute 10 items, the 'Scientist' foundry build challenge when I build something, etc.

I'm afraid that this will affect my 150 Security Camera challenge/trophy. I'll keep trying for now.

I actually curious about this as well, as my pc account resets at 1 every time I do one of these things. But I am not sure if what is keeping track of these is actually keeping track of what gives you the trophy on PSN. I have noticed this issue for a while now though on the PC version of the game for any challenge I hadn't completed as of 15.5.0

EDIT: For clarity, when does it reset on the ps4 version for you? Upon restarting the game, or each mission you play?