Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables' Rotation C Was Stealth Nerfed, Please Raise Awareness Of This Issue

cyrus106

Changing the rotation order is all fine n good... but they must remove cores, cells, and forma from rotation C. This is the root of the problem.

I welcome any rotation change that brings C around more frequently after 20 mins.

I agree completely. Misc drops have no right being in rotation C

Back on topic: Does anybody feel that some of the suggested ideas

(besides reverting the rotation C change of course) are good? The idea that stood out to me was how the longer you go in defense and survival, the more frequent rotation C gets. However this idea is pointless with the trashy cores and forma in rotation C, as we'd essentially have the old rotationless system all over again. So if DE DOES revert the rotation C changes, would you guys agree that an incentive to go farther than 20 mins is a good idea?

Removal of 5xR5s and Forma BP from RotC, they should also add full forma on Rotation B @ T4S (you get to see those as frequent as Cs anyways most of the time, wouldn't be OP, it's goddamn T4 anyways). Yes, there should be some kind of motivation to stay over 20 minutes, because the stuff just starts to get funnier then

@down - I believe they could leave the cells as T3S quirk and remove those completely from T4 or convert to threepacks, I forgot about that.

Edited by Filas312

Removal of 5xR5s and Forma BP from RotC, they should also add full forma on Rotation B @ T4S (you get to see those as frequent as Cs anyways most of the time, wouldn't be OP, it's goddamn T4 anyways). Yes, there should be some kind of motivation to stay over 20 minutes, because the stuff just starts to get funnier then.

Right, T3 offers prebuilt formas, but T4 for some reason does not.

Also, Orokin cells drop as one in T4, but as packs of three in T3.

would you guys agree that an incentive to go farther than 20 mins is a good idea?

Yes, absolutely. Especially with T4 keys, there is no point in staying longer than 20 minutes because you can buy more than enough with the reputation that you earned in that one mission. Same with T1 and T2 keys, I still have more than enough of those (and I guess most other players do, too) - especially T2, since they drop both normally (outside of the Void) and as T1 reward. Only thing I'm short of is T3 keys ... and Sabotage in general.

Changing the rotation order is all fine n good... but they must remove cores, cells, and forma from rotation C. This is the root of the problem.

I also think that they should spread the rewards a little more evenly. Move older frames/weapons to Rotation A and B, so you don't have just two parts sitting in each of those and EIGHT in Rotation C. And get rid of some of the duplicates clogging up the tables (seriously, THREE different drop locations for Sicarus BP?).

Edited by Bibliothekar

I also think that they should spread the rewards a little more evenly. Move older frames/weapons to Rotation A and B, so you don't have just two parts sitting in each of those and EIGHT in Rotation C. And get rid of some of the duplicates clogging up the tables (seriously, THREE different drop locations for Sicarus BP?).

I hope people don't mind if I link my thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/378418-could-b-rotation-in-void-missions-get-some-love/

tl:dr B rotation barely has anything in it (in some cases, just cores/cells/keys, no primes) while C is overloaded.

The encryption and ensuing weighting nonsense happened when Rhino's Prime Access began, not Ember's.  

0.67% chance for Forma blueprints was explicitly proven on 2013-09-20 in update 10.0.7. Drop tables were encrypted in update 10.3, on 2013-10-09. Rhino Prime came out in update 12.4, 2014-03-05.

That's nonsense. 25 min to get to C??

Yes 25min AND 30min. Or would you rather fully go 40min? We all know we won't get ABCCCCCC back on Defenses/Interceptions. This way we can do 30min and reset instead of a full 40min, and for the hardcore go 60min if they want. I'm just sick and tired of not getting anything significant over and over and over again for 40min each. Then there's the occasional person that goes "oh this was 40min? o well *goes to extraction anyway*". Waste of time farming keys over RNG then farming the parts over RNG.

Yes 25min AND 30min. Or would you rather fully go 40min? We all know we won't get ABCCCCCC back on Defenses/Interceptions. This way we can do 30min and reset instead of a full 40min, and for the hardcore go 60min if they want. I'm just sick and tired of not getting anything significant over and over and over again for 40min each. Then there's the occasional person that goes "oh this was 40min? o well *goes to extraction anyway*". Waste of time farming keys over RNG then farming the parts over RNG.

ABCABCABC never crossed your mind?

I've run over 50 T1 Defense for the Vasto P receiver and have yet to get it. All I have to show for those runs is an unending supply of capture keys and 30 Rhino P systems. This is just getting ridiculous.

i was done near to 50 T1 def , but keep in mind that just the vasto p receiver , nova is even worse since you have to have luck in two survival and have to farm legendary sabotage key , of course DE did not put anything on the T4 which we can buy from syndic , to easy right , it would have helped the "drop table" but meh...

i was done near to 50 T1 def , but keep in mind that just the vasto p receiver , nova is even worse since you have to have luck in two survival and have to farm legendary sabotage key , of course DE did not put anything on the T4 which we can buy from syndic , to easy right , it would have helped the "drop table" but meh...

To add to the T4 Sabotage problem, they also removed Prime Parts from the third cache due to an exploit.

I know that exploit, although I never used it. Honestly, what kept them from fixing it right away? They must've know about this for a while, stuff like this doesn't go unnoticed. Just make the reward invisible until you extract, or mark the key as "used" if you open the third cache.

Luck =/= earning something...

Yes, because it took time and effort to get, even if that effort was simply being patient. Young whipper-snappers these days, ... no patience. Hah I've ran T4I religiously to get Soma Barrels, ... I know full well how tedius it can get to go a whole day running something to get nothing or just 1 of something worthwhile.

So, if the thing I'm looking for doesn't drop in a dozen missions, I just don't deserve it? Hmkay ...

That doesn't even corolate to what I said.

Edited by I-Like-to-Play-Fair

To add to the T4 Sabotage problem, they also removed Prime Parts from the third cache due to an exploit.

I know that exploit, although I never used it. Honestly, what kept them from fixing it right away? They must've know about this for a while, stuff like this doesn't go unnoticed. Just make the reward invisible until you extract, or mark the key as "used" if you open the third cache.

Isn't that DE's trademark? Putting band-aids all over the place instead of fixing the issue directly.

Yes, because it took time and effort to get, even if that effort was simply being patient. Young whipper-snappers these days, ... no patience.

Interesting. Because having a system that rewards luck 'patience' is clearly superior to a system that rewards that time and effort you spent with a reward that is proportional to that time and effort. Your wisdom is awe-inspiring.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

That doesn't even corolate to what I said.

Yes, it does. If I play a mission 100 times and do not get the prime part I was looking for, you say that I do not deserve it? I wasn't patient enough? Some guy who got it in his second run surely deserves it.

I'm not sure if this was pointed out or not but...

You guys do realize the change was made so that players dont go crazy with getting so many prime parts to sell for

void trader points.

(which is kind of moot right now since there are alot of players who still have left over currency in stock.)

Also I would like to report in that t he last time my clan has done a T4 defense (pre nova prime and after Nova Prime

Release)

Has been nothing but forma BPs, Lex Prime BPs, some R5 x5 cores, and dakra Prime BPs.

This is mostly all that we have had gotten up to wave 45 (where we had to leave due to a Bug

where the game just doesnt seem to want to Work properly after wave 40)

another note I would like to bring out: The drop rates for certain other Prime parts were lowered

(I claim this as a purposely done due to having a push for Prime access) on other void missions.

*And its getting Much more annoying as more prime weapons/warframes are being released.

**I dont care about nova Prime or soma Prime or Vasto prime, due to the fact that I dont see them as worth it

at the moment.  What I DO Care about is the Drop Rate for the OTHER Prime parts that took a hit due to this

happening.**