Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well No New Prime Melee How About Next One Be Dual Skana Prime ?

SlapClown

To be fair, I can foresee an uproar coming from the Founders who'd say that Dual Skana prime would feel to them like a workaround for us to get our hands on not just ONE but TWO Skana Prime.

I assume the same statements given by devs about Dual Lato Prime apply to Dual Skana Prime.

Said statements were along the lines of "this is sneaky, we don't want to do it, sorry guys".

Dual ranged melee - either axes like francecas bouncing around, javelins OR dual hammers! Think twin mjölnirs, but slightly smaller.

Hitting ground with aoe knock down, smashing them together with à head in the middle for stealth kill, onehanded combat if one is thrown, otherwise two.

Aaaaand A SPEAR! With spear moves like thrusting and impaling

I assume the same statements given by devs about Dual Lato Prime apply to Dual Skana Prime.

Said statements were along the lines of "this is sneaky, we don't want to do it, sorry guys".

It feels sorta stupid, because we're talking of two entirely different weapons.

But again, DE game, DE rules.

This just in: the Dual Skana Prime is coming out next...

and will require 2 Skana Prime swords to craft. :)

Pretty much this.

This just in: the Dual Skana Prime is coming out next...

and will require 2 Skana Prime swords to craft. :)

Pretty much this.

Then i should use my 1337 h4x0r skillz to hax some Founder accounts for that Skana Prime.

*haxing in progress, beware*

Quad Galantine Prime because fu** common sense and practicality ...... / sarcasm

Venka Prime to be honest. Reason: Claws are awesome, but Venka is sorely lacking, a prime version might fix that. Plus supposedly we are getting a new claw stance soonish according to some DE staff.

Edited by Hatzeputt