Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.8.0

DE_Adam

The Lotus should really give her Tenno more information. Knowledge is power! You gave us a vague idea of 'go here, and do this thing' without providing any details at all.

Thankfully your friendly interstellar recon tenno has taken the effort of detailing a bit more information about this formidable enemy!

Lotus should really make such critical mission details more available.

The warning can be overridden if they try to activate it a second time causing the emp regardless of whether the whole party is in or not yet. This is to allow people to complete the mission even if their party members make the mistake of trying to fight off 100 enemies outside when the objective does not include even killing one of the external forces.

Unfortunately some people still do not know that destroying the cores around the central portion of the core allows you to do more damage to the overall health of the formorian itself. There are so many things that were not properly explained about this event. Additionally I don't think the Eletron's abilities should be able to hit the core as that forced a marked disparity between the scores some can get that others cannot possibly hope to rival. Thus guaranteeing certain groups do much better than others.

So for Christmas, apparently Darvo did the Tenno a solid and got Hek's Balors towed, so a scant respite before the operation continues.

*Credit for this info: Blatantfool

"Let us cherish peace, but prepare for war." something along that line... and enjoy the Holidays!

Edited by Slander630

Kind of hoping for a flow of them because I just finished the Quest for the Archwing (took a break and saw that there was an event 4 days before Christmas and rushed to get the parts and build it but no plat rush)... so I may miss this event because of a lack of Fomorians going. :l

Seeing as this event is time based rather than farm based it would appear this is the first one I'll have to miss, since I cannot play outside weekends currently, which blows. Gives me plenty of time to not care about this and do other stuff though, so thank DE, I guess :P

Really Developpers team are just big idiots because do chistmas event where players can't participate (impossible found isotope) its really stupid.

After 1h passed to read patch note and official forum alway no solution.

Developpers team not understand one thing : player come here for play not for lost time to search in much web page during 1h and more.

Really Developpers team are just big idiots because do chistmas event where players can't participate (impossible found isotope) its really stupid.

Developpers team not understand one thing : player come here for play not for lost time to search in much web page during 1h and more.

May be when they tried to fix isotope drop from void/OD they removed it from everywhere accidently ? I cant find tellurium since they launched event again :)

I'm not sure if english isn't your main language or you're typing out of rage. Either way, I have to agree that the event is rather flawed and a big screwover for new players. Nothing against the DE, but a tad more planning could have ironed out the kinks in this event. Performance issues are still my biggest pet peeve right now.