Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

Love this concept!

The big nerf would probably be that you would have to do some of the hardest stuff to get his parts though.

I doubt something this strong would simply be purchasable with platinum.

I would love to see this in game!

They would do something like Vay Hek, his bp would be ~100k and his cost in plat would be very high

Some realistic thoughts with a tint of pessimism...

they would most sikely lower his base shields to 100...

...oh well... just some rambling....

True but instead of having to asks DE or other creators about the pics. Why not just create your own frame within the dojo/(or game) that's not made by the creators. Like that, you can bring your art frame pics and download it in the game and customize it to create your very own frames. Create your very own unique abilities and like usual create your weapons of course. We would called it Art Frame where you take your drawn warframe pics, either draw it as a male or female, and make your own details on it and many more. I don't know it was just an opinion.

This sounds good at first but if this were to happen then everyone would just rush out to make the most OP frames possible with the best stats possible.  There's going to have to be some way to impose balance and limitations on what these frames can and can not do

This sounds good at first but if this were to happen then everyone would just rush out to make the most OP frames possible with the best stats possible.  There's going to have to be some way to impose balance and limitations on what these frames can and can not do

What about having a stat pool? Like, say you have 300 points to deal out to each stat. But you can choose to not give out all points, however, you cant give out more than that.

I have a slight problem. I keep throwing money at my screen, but it's not taking it.

Why am I unable to play this? I don't see this in the market. This should have been in the game already. I want a dragon ~

Seriously though. Much applause. This looks OUTSTANDING. I hope it makes it into the game!

I have a slight problem. I keep throwing money at my screen, but it's not taking it.

Why am I unable to play this? I don't see this in the market. This should have been in the game already. I want a dragon ~

Seriously though. Much applause. This looks OUTSTANDING. I hope it makes it into the game!

Probably a bug. Hope they fix it,

immediately.

Edited by Drejzer

I'm getting the same thing too.  Perhaps we should make a thread in the bug reports section.