The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Relays Were Too Expensive To Maintain Huh?

geninrising

Or was it the Tenno did not feel they were compensated enough for their time? Either way Earth's relay si gone How many more will we lose before the Lotus wants to pay properly for the Tenno's service. We fight not for honor but for money and items. Every other mission provides a clear reward for doing it, why should these be any different? 

Speak for yourself. I'm doing it out of principle and respect for others.

Darn right, man. Darn right!

Or was it the Tenno did not feel they were compensated enough for their time? Either way Earth's relay si gone How many more will we lose before the Lotus wants to pay properly for the Tenno's service. We fight not for honor but for money and items. Every other mission provides a clear reward for doing it, why should these be any different? 

I think the problem was, the people burned themselves out on the first and second ships. Checking the leaderboards, the extremely high scores on there make it look like this is all folks thought it'd be. Stretching this event out over multiple days, with what seems to be a ship a day....I don't know if gamers have that kind of discipline and patience.

Edited by -SLX-J3tAc3

I bet most people would farm these a lot more if they were rewarded with at least 5 rare fusion cores per mission.

As of now these missions feel like a complete timesink, and they aren't even fun, I mean... archwing... who even finds archwing fun?

Edited by Hakitojin

I'm in tears right now.

Tears of laughter.

I never thought I'd see the day an mmo dev had the balls to literally delete a chunk of the game just as punishment for players failing to save it.

Like this is the most amusing (and scary) way of getting the Tenno working together toward something.

Like seriously. 10/10. I am howling over here at the destruction.

I'm sure that makes me a bad person but good god almighty.

I am so delighted that DE actually made it so something really bad could happen.

Now of course im also scared the rest of the relays will get flushed down vay hek's nose toilet soon.

Once my tears of laughter stop rolling down my fat face I will have to try to stop the next Formorian.

Speak for yourself. I'm doing it out of principle and respect for others.

You really seem to be taking this entire event too seriously. It was one of a half dozen identical hubs, IN A GAME. Go use another hub. End of story. Don't act like the players are monsters for letting it happen to see what would happen.

You really seem to be taking this entire event too seriously. It was one of a half dozen identical hubs, IN A GAME. Go use another hub. End of story. Don't act like the players are monsters for letting it happen to see what would happen.

So I'm not allowed to immerse myself in the game and care about what happens?

This has also been a really interesting test to see how the community performs in the face of an adversity that actually has some kind of affect on it.

I was trying to prevent them from being destroyer Mofo, I dont get why so many people want to see them blow up more ....

I was trying to prevent them from being destroyer Mofo, I dont get why so many people want to see them blow up more ....

First of all keep your curses to yourself. It is best to speak in an intelligent manner here on the forums if you wish to really be paid attention to at all. Secondly, the reason for this post was to maybe bring to DE's attention that their reward focus on events needs to be equally enticing for ANY player to ensure that it gets played at all. Ninety-nine percent of my friends and clan mates are not even participating due to the fact that we all pretty much universally dislike archwing. Let me be clear here, we all like space flight games just not when they add nothing to our general gameplay. Warframes are our joy in this game, not something completely separate that contributes nothing to that core gameplay. The only reason I am in the event at all is that I am  a mastery hunter. Yeah I realize I can't get Excal Prime or Lato/Skana prime or Braton Vandal, but that does not mean I cannot get as many items as I can. One of these days mastery will be for more than loadouts and syndicate rewards, especially since syndicate rewards are almost played out by high ranked players atm due to the fact that we can get them faster than lower MR players. Thus my statement that DE needs to ensure they think about their events and make sure they give incentive for every participation in order to guarantee the community as a whole does not watch the world burn(or throw a party at the relay in Earth's case). 

ARE YOU JUST MERCENARIES FIGHTING FOR SCRAPS?!

WHERE IS THIS SO-CALLED "TENNO HONOR"?!

Edited by ZayTM

First of all keep your curses to yourself. It is best to speak in an intelligent manner here on the forums if you wish to really be paid attention to at all. Secondly, the reason for this post was to maybe bring to DE's attention that their reward focus on events needs to be equally enticing for ANY player to ensure that it gets played at all. Ninety-nine percent of my friends and clan mates are not even participating due to the fact that we all pretty much universally dislike archwing. Let me be clear here, we all like space flight games just not when they add nothing to our general gameplay. Warframes are our joy in this game, not something completely separate that contributes nothing to that core gameplay. The only reason I am in the event at all is that I am  a mastery hunter. Yeah I realize I can't get Excal Prime or Lato/Skana prime or Braton Vandal, but that does not mean I cannot get as many items as I can. One of these days mastery will be for more than loadouts and syndicate rewards, especially since syndicate rewards are almost played out by high ranked players atm due to the fact that we can get them faster than lower MR players. Thus my statement that DE needs to ensure they think about their events and make sure they give incentive for every participation in order to guarantee the community as a whole does not watch the world burn(or throw a party at the relay in Earth's case). 

not taking part in the event because people feel the reward isnt worth it is their problem but we are supposed to be a community and some of use still doing the missions are doing it because we want to and because we want to protect the relays its called immersion which is a reward in its own. there are those of us that like archwing ( your clan doesnt make up the whole community show some respect when addressing people) and then there are those who dont like archwing then get into a mission and troll it because they dont. and there are those who just dont participate. I'm also rank 17 and i enjoy the game for what it is DE brought us all space ninja action with an "Addition" of outer space combat. and are working to provide more and with all things takes time.

It's also best not to make posts with no paragraph spacing or structure so people take the time to read your 'intelligent manner'.

I didn't even bother to read all of the first sentence. Why read the point of someone who can't be intelligent with a post starting with the berating of another's lack thereof.

I'm in tears right now.

Tears of laughter.

I never thought I'd see the day an mmo dev had the balls to literally delete a chunk of the game just as punishment for players failing to save it.

Like this is the most amusing (and scary) way of getting the Tenno working together toward something.

Like seriously. 10/10. I am howling over here at the destruction.

I'm sure that makes me a bad person but good god almighty.

I am so delighted that DE actually made it so something really bad could happen.

Now of course im also scared the rest of the relays will get flushed down vay hek's nose toilet soon.

Once my tears of laughter stop rolling down my fat face I will have to try to stop the next Formorian.

the devs apparently have a bigger set of stones than a lot of the playerbase.

Dont rebuild it. Ever. leave the stain of shame visible for all time.

There are a f*cking dozen of those hubs and they are identical to each other. I wouldn't mind if they blew up every single one of them except one. Well, come to think of it, the hubs have no new real practical application outside of giving in syndicate medallions and buying from that void merchant, so if we get a way to be able to trade with him and give our medallions, I don't give a flying f*ck if they ALL blow up.

As long as there's one relay left at the end for Darvo then I see no problems.

I don't understand why as shadowy loners striking from the dark and disappearing just as quick need some gaudy sitting duck site for gatherings anyway. Dojos being hidden are one thing but obviously our enemies know where these things are and can just attack them.

They don't fit with what I perceive as our Modus Operandi as Tenno.

It's also best not to make posts with no paragraph spacing or structure so people take the time to read your 'intelligent manner'.

I didn't even bother to read all of the first sentence. Why read the point of someone who can't be intelligent with a post starting with the berating of another's lack thereof.

First of all, asking someone not to curse and put more thought into their postings is completely acceptable. Secondly, Who decides how many sentences create a paragraph? The writer that's who. So please feel free to take your flame baiting self elsewhere. If more people demanded that people think about their posts rather than just typing things like "Get gud" or "Speak for yourself mofo", then perhaps we might actually be able to have civil conversations with a modicum of valid content.

I still fail to understand the big deal if we lose most of the relays.

A few are safe and that's all we need. One would have been too much strain on a single relay but we have 2 or 3 now right?

Also inb4 lore. I don't care if random spandex wearing guard with a braton #375 was a loving husband and father. I'm a space mercenary and I want my space money.

No seriously I fail to understand why a few people are inclined to "save" a few faceless characters that are irrelevant to us or members of factions with causes such as "BURN EVERYTHING NOW" or "You guys are better than just killing machines so go out there and cause a genocide in this local area to prove it to us!"