The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Think Darvo's Deal Suck So Much?

leo991104

Yeah, the only thing appealing was the Illiac armor set, but I already bought it a while ago. Perhaps they can be the primed weapons that the Trader offers bi-weekly? So Darvo would make a stop every month for 2 primed weapons and an additional offer on a random cosmetic from the store.

Darvo's Deals are indeed very bad and horrible, probably excluding the armor pack this time they have been real crap until now...he should be able to give us all those weapons that we have been looking for but can never get...seriously they show up on my codex and I will never be able to get them because they are gone from the game or the event only ones...But who am I to complain...

Edited by Domaik

Some people aren't in a clan (required to get the Buzlok) and some people buy weapons with plat. So, this is not a crazy deal.

Other than that, the deal is over in 8 hours and there might be a new one. Indeed, there might be one every day all the way to Chrismas.

Even AW weapons are acceptable for me actually. 

But weapons with its bp in the same place? Meh...

And who will pay at least 100p for a crappy Buzlok (no offense)?

WHY WONT DEV TEAM UNDERSTAND US POOR GAMER?

Sorry but the Buzlok is Awesome.   

- Discount on a few prebuilt items in market

- "I don't need want them therefore the deal sucks".

Ok.

Darvo's Deals are indeed very bad and horrible, probably excluding the armor pack this time they have been real crap until now...he should be able to give us all those weapons that we have been looking for but can never get...seriously they show up on my codex and I will never be able to get them because they are gone from the game or the event only ones...But who am I to complain...

Darvo selling event weapons would kind of defeat their purpose, especially seeing as they are very likely to return at a later date through an event or quest.

I mean, who wants to buy Buzlok and other weapons with platium when they can craft it without it?

Well, I think DE should focus on more about cosmetics when they are planning Darvo's deal.

People that buy weapons because they want to pay for convenience and don't have time to build them or the resources?

Really forums?

I don't understand why it's one item per day. Why not do a selection of items for the whole three days? Not everyone will be interested in the Illiac armor, but if all of them were on sale, a lot more people might actually buy $10 worth of plat for it. Same with the Buzlok. Why not all the clan research weapons?

A broader sale would probably get more players to spend.

Edited by MisterUltimate

Honestly if they did 50% off on potato they could expect good money especially since its christmas and ppl have a little bit more disposable income.

or maybe 50% off all cosmetic items

or at least 50% off all color palettes

Honestly if someone is willing to buy buzlok he will do it even without any discount, so it barely even matters.

I honestly don't know what they were thinking using the buzlok for the deal. Sure, lets put up a weapon no one uses and everyone hates for sale, we'll get tons of money from this!

Maybe if it came with a change for the Buzlok (the ability to tag multiple targets?) it would make sense, but like this, I don't even....

That and/or weapons that are no longer available to players that aren't exclusives. Weapons that they've put in the vault and are trying to figure out how to reintroduce. 

Nice thinking, never thought about that - that's definitely a good line for reintroducing those vault-sealed weapons!

- Discount on a few prebuilt items in market

- "I don't need want them therefore the deal sucks".

Ok.

Darvo selling event weapons would kind of defeat their purpose, especially seeing as they are very likely to return at a later date through an event or quest.

People that buy weapons because they want to pay for convenience and don't have time to build them or the resources?

Really forums?

Hmm actually, I'm not saying DE should ignore beginners' needs (eg.Buzlok)

But they should also make what us advanced (am i?...) players something good and we want as deals.

Like...multiple deals in a day with Buzlok and cosmetics both.

Getting plat is easy enough so dont mind the deals, just maybe not the selections.

Buzlok is a clan only weapon so i can see the appeal there for some (no clannies, clannies who dont have the research labs up and going). Penta i think was the other weapon on offer which is a shame given its so easy to make and you can buy BP from marketplace. Still i think all Plat purchased weapons come with their own slot and potato though - that makes them MUCH better as a deal which should not be overlooked.

Were getting Armour additions in the final deal though - sure its cosmetic but its plat only anyway so i think its fantastic for those who care that they can get it at half the price.