The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay Lost. Prime Trader Gone?

Shuuro

So, from my understanding, the Prime trader only pops up on one certain relay.

What happens in the case that the relay he was supposed to spawn in, is destroyed before, or even after he spawns in?

It would be a terrible shame if he went down with the relay. I still want to see:

Primed:

Intensify

Streamline

Stretch

Rush

Could you imagine Primed Rush on a Loki/Ash/Rhino Prime?

One can only dream.

Back on topic though. What do you all think will happen with the trader? Will he not show? Will his existence be put to a sudden stop with a giant galick gu--- Lazer?

Or will he prove to have superior orokin tech teleportation devices and/or overpowered defense with all the prime parts we've given him?

Seriously, he could probably build his own city with all the prime parts given to him by now.

inb4 he resurrects the age of the orokin

We'd probably just miss that rotation. I doubt they'd drop him in a relay during this event, or any event that could jeopardize a relay. I also don't think DE, or the community, would allow us to lose all the relays, and I'm sure the ones lost can be rebuilt through another, or several, much longer and more tedious grind events. 

Most likely he'll just appear in a different relay, one that survives.

That's what I thought at first as well, but what if it was scripted for him to go to say, the earth relay? It's gone now, so the game could possibly say he has surfaced, but no one can find him since the relay he's SUPPOSED to be at, isn't there anymore.

Would be one terrible wake up call. Having to wait an entire 2 weeks again just to see him surface.

ash isn't fast

I lol'd. Sorry. He's just slightly slower than Loki, and yet I still outrun plenty of them of them.(99%, the 1% has to copter).

Continuing on though.

Yeah I realize the trader can and probably will spawn in a different relay. We might even have an event after this one that allows us tenno to contribute to the reconstruction of the relays.

Still. I'd feel cheated out of some primed mods just because this event lands on a holiday.

In fact, I think the majority of people NOT doing it, think they can do it on the last day, but don't realize they can only get one point per fomorian.

I thought that was the case too, until my clan told me otherwise.

So, from my understanding, the Prime trader only pops up on one certain relay.

What happens in the case that the relay he was supposed to spawn in, is destroyed before, or even after he spawns in?

It would be a terrible shame if he went down with the relay. I still want to see:

Primed:

Intensify

Streamline

Stretch

Rush

Could you imagine Primed Rush on a Loki/Ash/Rhino Prime?

One can only dream.

Back on topic though. What do you all think will happen with the trader? Will he not show? Will his existence be put to a sudden stop with a giant galick gu--- Lazer?

Or will he prove to have superior orokin tech teleportation devices and/or overpowered defense with all the prime parts we've given him?

Seriously, he could probably build his own city with all the prime parts given to him by now.

inb4 he resurrects the age of the orokin

there is no primed rush atm, however a corrupted mod called alacrity appears to be in the works with a bonus to sprint and penalty to health

I still think it would be a terrible shame if the game bugged out and he doesn't show up haha.

Didn't they say only certain items will be available at certain relays?

Pretty sure only the items he sells will be in rotation, not the nodes. I don't think there would be enough nodes for him to spawn in for amount of things he could possibly sell.

there is no primed rush atm, however a corrupted mod called alacrity appears to be in the works with a bonus to sprint and penalty to health

Ah yes, I know. Primed Rush would be one of my dream mods though. I love using Rush for speed. I'd love to see a +55% boost on my frames.

As for that corrupted mod. I like the sound of that. Anything that grants me more speed is okay in my books.

Who cares? Do we really need more Primed mods and powercreep?

If I told you I cared, and that I enjoy the idea of primed mods, would you even be surprised?

Can finally get rid of fleeting expertise off my build. I like my duration.

If I told you I cared, and that I enjoy the idea of primed mods, would you even be surprised?

Can finally get rid of fleeting expertise off my build. I like my duration.

Going a bit off topic, but there is a reason why corrupted mos are as they are. Its called tradeoff.

Going a bit off topic, but there is a reason why corrupted mos are as they are. Its called tradeoff.

Yes. I know, and I still don't really mind it, being only Warframe mods that I'm thinking of primarily.

As soon as I see a primed serration, THEN I'll have some choice words to say. Don't need Boltor Primes doing even more damage.

On Topic though. Has anyone been inside the relay when it blew up? What was it like if so?

Makes me wonder if Baro Ki'Teer will just prime warp out of the relay using some foreign tech.