Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Clock Is Ticking.

fatpig84

Can't remember when the USA grabbed popcorn and started watching the twin towers fall down, or did I miss that one? Cuz that's what we're doing here now. 

All conspiration theories aside, the thing is that the US profited from the war, we play the mission once and get our 100K, stuff done, so why would anyone want to play it more than he has to? I mean the new prime stuff takes ages to farm and DE will prolly rebuild the relays anyway.

Easy solution: reward everytime we play a formorian, not just once.

Edited by Genoscythe

Dude pc users are like a father to the consoles. The consoles users are kids. The pc takes all the bug and glitches and tell de to fix it so that the console players have a relaxing game.

Know that.

Pc user are like the parents to the console user.

I think the next relay to be destroyed will be Saturn I think? Since it is overpolulated by the grineers

Dude pc users are like a father to the consoles. The consoles users are kids. The pc takes all the bug and glitches and tell de to fix it so that the console players have a relaxing game.

Know that.

Pc user are like the parents to the console user.

I think the next relay to be destroyed will be Saturn I think? Since it is overpolulated by the grineers

This is why I don't go all #PS4masterRace420 on the forums. PC players deserve a big thank-you for bugfixing the game for us.

Can't remember when the USA grabbed popcorn and started watching the twin towers fall down, or did I miss that one? Cuz that's what we're doing here now.

Not sure if that is a fair comparison, considering one caused the death of nearly 3000 people and the other is causing the death of maybe a couple hundred NPCs, most of which, don't even have dialogue or seem concerned in the slightest for their impending doom.

Whelp, this makes me even more afraid for consoles. There is no question that the population is smaller, and if the requirements are the same, we're going to be losing our HUBs as soon as we get them. 

Our Invasions last half a week. I haven't seen one Solar Rail exchange hands in a battle for a while. 

We're screwed.

Whelp, this makes me even more afraid for consoles. There is no question that the population is smaller, and if the requirements are the same, we're going to be losing our HUBs as soon as we get them. 

Our Invasions last half a week. I haven't seen one Solar Rail exchange hands in a battle for a while. 

We're screwed.

Let's make some noise about it when DE gets back from vacation. They'll listen, I'm sure.