Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Reinforcements Wishlist

Jackel7

I do not mind the type of weapon. But for the love of God:

1. That are efficient (within the type / style of play that is Warframe).

2. That are useful. Enough weapons only for leveling.

3. That are weapons, you know, the future. We have better weapons in the XXI century is garbage they call here "shotguns".

Edited by Awazx

We need a gun that recharges its ammo, like in Archwing but slower. Something that works on an overheat mechanic and isn't troubled by ammo.

They will not.

All forum jump to the throat [DE] with the mantra: "...this is OP, please nerf".

Pump action shotguns are inferior to semi-automatic shotguns. The constant need to rack a new shell in hurts how effectively they can kill compared to one that does so automatically with each pull of the trigger.

A pump-action shotgun can be fired just as quickly as an auto shotgun.

It's tough, but very possible.

Not to mention that the pump-action design is superior for military use over the automatic design.

8578d17eb48b641b6a546185f7e6060d.image.4

Give us a real scythe, please. High puncture and slash, high crit rate and damage. Good swing speed.

This, so badly this.

Rework Scythes visually so that they are actually legit scythes. Creating a new moveset, and new stances as well. I am not satisfied with a pickaxe being called a scythe.

Take the 3 scythes that currently exist, and re-design them to be actual scythe's while also keeping the forms they exist in now, but change the name of the weapon type.

Now we have legit scythes, and we didnt lose the old versions. In fact we would basically be given an entirely new weapon type. Everyone wins.

Also please add capes, cloaks, scarfs, hoods.

I wanna make my Nekros a legit reaper.

Edited by PsychoticMarik

I try to forget that a futuristic game with ninjas, robots, space zombies, etc can have a 'futuristic' breach-loading shotgun, so please don't remind me that such a piece of garbage exists.

My bad...and I know how you feel.

8578d17eb48b641b6a546185f7e6060d.image.4

Give us a real scythe, please. High puncture and slash, high crit rate and damage. Good swing speed.

You forgot exceptional reach and the ability to hit anything and everything around you that's within reach ;)

how about a pump action crossbow? fire arrows but with a spread like a shotgun with great puncture damage. I know it sounds stupid but if it works its not stupid.

pump_action_crossbow_by_drzoidberg96-d5wzg1n.jpg

homemade+pump+action+crossbow+weaponcollector+hand+made+DIY+xbow+how+to+make+cross+bow+tutorial+pistol+%281%29.JPG

I endorse this just for the sheer ridiculousness that it would be. +1

a spear.

also, a rifle with a bayonet that takes both the primary slot and the melee slot, each with their own respective mod sets and polarities and whatnot. This way one doesn't need to change weapons to melee hit combo, block, or shoot. since the channeling button shares the same button as the main fire button, then channeling could be removed; instead a hold-button charge attack would be equal to a channeling swing. melee combos could include gun-kata like shooting (equilibrium, anyone?) in between melee swipes. Out of ammo? then he just swings the weapon around melee like with the same attack combo, just without shooting bullets. finisher attacks could be stab-and-shoot type deals.

along the same lines, dual pistol gunblades would also be awesome.. and they'd work the same way.

These two definitely.

I feel that the Tiberon already fills the roll of the Battle rifle you suggested.

And I like the Idea of a pump-action shotgun simialr to Halo's, I was going to post the same. Here I'll add Halo Reach's design too.

20101116183845!Halo_Reach_Shotgun.png

20101116184036!Halo_Reach_Shotgun.png

Another pic of the Halo 3 shotgun:

3768819-7250530747-H3-M9.png

Also, I agree with those wanting an SMG:

Halo_3_SMG_view_enlongated.jpg

Hodst-silenced-smg.jpg

But the design. BUT THE DESIGN! For me, the Tiberon is just an M16.

I want to see the BR85HB SR, the M395 DMR and the M45D Tactical Shotgun (All are from Halo 4).

Why Halo 4's design? Because it is more fitting due to its sci-fi complexity, not only for Halo 4, but strangely enough to Warframe as well and Bungie's Halo weapon design was just... simple.