The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wow... The Lotus Really Loves Natural Talent.

KaraFang

I'm starting to think that the whole system of RNG is a bit broken at the moment.

All I've ever seen from T3 ext is mag prime bp's and an occasional sicarus barrel. And that's over the course of a few weeks of playing the missions at only about 2 to 3 missions a day, so no variance in the awards is starting to look really suspicious to me.

My Natural Talent was bought for like 20 platinum, and now it's all I get from Interception. Makes me feel like an ! because my squad usually wants to leave at the second wave and restart, but I'm always telling them to stay to 4 and hope we get a T4 Key.

Oh, and used 50 T4 Exterminate keys today and maxed my syndicate rep gain. No Bo Prime Handle, but enough Boltor and Sicarus Prime Barrels to build a fort.

Edited by Arunafeltz

I'm starting to think that the whole system of RNG is a bit broken at the moment.

All I've ever seen from T3 ext is mag prime bp's and an occasional sicarus barrel. And that's over the course of a few weeks of playing the missions at only about 2 to 3 missions a day, so no variance in the awards is starting to look really suspicious to me.

In any game if dev hides his info from players especially after showing you that info few months before it means that they have no good intentions.

Players are not stupid they can see that whole drop systems in this and other games are rigged. But as long as there is no official info devs can say any crap they want to their defense. Even if you had 100% correct spoofed data about droprates they could always say its wrong and you are wrong.

Obviously drop rates in WT been all over the places even 10y old kids can see that somehow some things drop much much much more often and some are impossible to get.

In any game if dev hides his info from players especially after showing you that info few months before it means that they have no good intentions.

Obviously drop rates in WT been all over the places even 10y old kids can see that somehow some things drop much much much more often and some are impossible to get.

- if you're implying that Warframe is that way, it isn't.

i'd prefer if the local data wasn't encrypted, but the encryption is faster than the file systems most games use, and because of that, is valuable.

i'd rather it be wide open, but i'm not really that surprised we aren't given the Encryption key, because that would mean giving away the proprietary Encryption system.

- definitely is. Chances are Weighted.

Edited by taiiat