Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel Like Community Hot Topics "conveniently" Ignores Some Extremely Hot Topics

cyrus106

Take a look at this link

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/237-mission/

Notice the topic that sticks out like an enourmous sore thumb. 500+ replies, 26k views? Yep, that'd be my topic about the huge rotation C controversy. I thought Community hot topics pulled the biggest subjects of discussion during every month and put them in the community hot topic? Because I see literally zero mention of it there. Thoughts everyone? I find this very disheartening

Topic for reference:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/367980-void-drop-tables-rotation-c-was-stealth-nerfed-please-raise-awareness-of-this-issue/

edit: I'm not saying they are acting maliciously, I just wish they'd at least acknowledge the issue. This isnt even just about MY topic, it's about MANY issues that have been raised by the community

Edited by cyrus106

Take a look at this link

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/237-mission/

Notice the topic that sticks out like an enourmous sore thumb. 500+ replies, 26k views? Yep, that'd be my topic about the huge rotation C controversy. I thought Community hot topics pulled the biggest subjects of discussion during every month and put them in the community hot topic? Because I see literally zero mention of it there. Thoughts everyone? I find this very disheartening

Topic for reference:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/367980-void-drop-tables-rotation-c-was-stealth-nerfed-please-raise-awareness-of-this-issue/

To be fair, I think they already have plans set for Void drop tables revamp. We know Steve has mentioned something is coming to the Void. I guess we'll have to wait and see until they give out more info, though I suspect we'll see the change comes with the next Prime Access.

The DE can only do so much. They know what is wrong 90% of the threads that are hotopics about something they think the DE doesn't already know... The DE already knows.

The DE isn't stupid they know allot of things, now i am not saying that this feedback isn't needed the more ideas the better... Just don't spam the forums with one thing. After 5 threads the DE knows. >.>

Just remember, the DE is notorious for holding information until the feature the information is about is almost done. If its not 80% finished the DE will not say one word about it.

Do you know how many void table drop discussions there are? Yours had enough random discussions in it to keep it getting bumped don't feel to special plus once some one sees this thing has 3 pages of replies they'll probably take a look, say thank you to the people who kept your thread alive

They also glossed over the whole Eyes of Blight thing on the devstream. DE talks about what they want to talk about and tries to keep the hype up for updates with more content, and seem to like to ignore / move on from more touchy subjects. Which makes sense from their point of view I guess. It doesn't feed those who complain and keeps their apparent outlook more positive while keeping players interested in what's coming up. That said, it does not reassure me that many of they issues they do not respond to are going to get fixed anytime soon.

Do you know how many void table drop discussions there are? Yours had enough random discussions in it to keep it getting bumped don't feel to special plus once some one sees this thing has 3 pages of replies they'll probably take a look, say thank you to the people who kept your thread alive

"Random discussions" won't ever reach 20 pages and Mods would've either locked or removed it if it were so.

Don't be condescending because any thread you made never had that many replies. It's uncouth.

I dont feel special. I want change lol

Not really a surprise that de would ignore an important topic because they don't want to admit @(*()$ up. Unless the community rages hardcore like they have on occasion to force de to respond to their knee jerk changes to the game. Frankly players need to keep it turned up to 11 to force de to be more transparent with the game and stop with the anti-player changes they keep shoving into the game.

Last month I got twice as many likes as the dev post itself just for asking for them to add shotguns to the topic.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/369840-december-19th-community-hot-topics/

In November they did a poll just to ask how shotguns compare. -.-

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/341525-november-7th-community-hot-topics/

I don't feel like I'm just putting "my pet issue" ahead here. This is a whole classification of weapons that, first and foremost, is under powered and seems to be underused by all accounts and secondly we have no idea what the devs are doing with it! You look around at shotgun threads and it's all people assuming shotguns are this, or shotguns should be that and then having messy arguments because they can't see eye to eye. What the hek was Kohm about? It's like an LMG they decided to make a shotgun type weapon at the last second because they hadn't put in a shotgun in a while.

That is something we need a dev to come and make a post about so that we can then have informed discussions around.

Edited by VKhaun

just because ur tread is popular doesn't mean its an important topic around the community.

The same things happen with bieber being so famous and so much is talked about him, yet whatever he does or doesn't do, that wont affect the world.

Yet, I also commented on your tread, I saw that same problem in T4 S.

just because ur tread is popular doesn't mean its an important topic around the community.

The same things happen with bieber being so famous and so much is talked about him, yet whatever he does or doesn't do, that wont affect the world.

Yet, I also commented on your tread, I saw that same problem in T4 S.

Well, I can also say just because you say so, doesn't mean it's not an important topic. See what I did there?

But before anyone brings out their pitchforks and start a fire, let's remember on the last Devstream they hinted that change is coming. Although it might be nice if they give more comment on the issue, their silence does not mean nothing is being worked on this.

Well, I can also say just because you say so, doesn't mean it's not an important topic. See what I did there?

But before anyone brings out their pitchforks and start a fire, let's remember on the last Devstream they hinted that change is coming. Although it might be nice if they give more comment on the issue, their silence does not mean nothing is being worked on this.

agreed, they HINTED at a change to void drops but that's it. it was really shady and forced to be honest

agreed, they HINTED at a change to void drops but that's it. it was really shady and forced to be honest

I suppose you expect them to outright tell you.

The staff communicate on their terms, Archwing is the perfect example of something "big" that the player base had no idea was in the works until the staff dropped the bomb.

We already no there's likely going to be a void reward rework this year

Yes please move all complaints to sub sections hardly anyone visits.... all those unhappy players will just disappear if you move and ignore all these threads.

General discussion is not for feedback. It's encouraged that users read about what is and isn't general discussion.

If someone has complaints/feedback about how the forums function and how the hot topics are set up, it belongs in forum feedback.