Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lego Councilor Vay Hek [Update: Now W/ Terra Frame]

That1Cactus

Hello lovely denizens. Have a LEGO figure of our most handsome Grineer, Councilor Vay Hek. Not everything is as accurate as his in-game version, though this also includes the limitations that LDD has. 

Coming Soon: I will be working on his Terra Frame.

UPDATE: Finished his Terra Frame~

HRvDin3.jpg

lR5ndZj.jpg

TvXjS8G.png

fQa1BFM.jpg

i13sns8.jpg

DJQOiU7.png

eFAJ5uD.jpg

c9qHLuk.jpg

29bFR3x.png

I do hope you enjoy this as much as I did making him~

Edited by That1Cactus

Lego! Lego, Lego... You think you're winning? You have only been attacking the AUXILIARY MOCs! Did you really believe it would be this easy?! You are running out of pieces! There will be nowhere to hide from my Kragle! And when the last of you is gone, I will personally throw your beloved Bionicles into the sun!

Lego! Lego, Lego... You think you're winning? You have only been attacking the AUXILIARY MOCs! Did you really believe it would be this easy?! You are running out of pieces! There will be nowhere to hide from my Kragle! And when the last of you is gone, I will personally throw your beloved Bionicles into the sun!

Dude... dont dis the bionicles. I have been waiting 7 years for it to return...

"Minifigures! Minifigures, Minifigures... You think your building? You have only been following the instruction manual? DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE IT WOULD BE THIS CREATIVE??? You are running out of studs! There will be nowhere to hide from my Brick Separator! AND when the LAST of you is in pieces, I will personally throw your beloved Corner Piece INTO THE TRASH!"

• 1 month later...