Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is Not Dying... Its Growing !

--Q--AFKrasul

They also say it when their favorite youtuber stops playing. As if that particular individual's presence matters to the wellbeing of the game.

i dont think its necessarily the actually player, but the things they highlight which is indeed true. its the same with mike, potato and now calypso, they all highlighted problems which people have posted multiple times for dev streams q&a and nothing seems to get addressed. the whole question of endgame for so long has just been swept under the carpet, making mission types more enjoyable, new mechanics, instead what do we get each update? a new weapon, or new weapons\frame etc, nothing to actually address these issues. the figures though do not show lets say longevity, as in are those figures new players or old players, numbers can go up as new players continually join while older people pack up and leave due to there being nothing for them to do, and the cycle repeats, it might not be a problem to you but thats bad development, it just means replay value is low and you arent catering to a long lasting gaming experience to your audience. its true what they say, new players get all the attention, what has vets for supported the game both with play time and financially get that is new? the answer is simply nothing.

For the record, steam statistics only cover a part of the actual playerbase. They've never properly reflected the way things are actually going in the community.

Honestly, things seem to be roughly the same as always.

I literally agree with this. I don`t see or feel any increase nor decrease in players. But there`s enough players to help me out it void missions, I`m ok.

Edited by Calibree

I 100% support OP hi-five AFKrasul yep like what he said I only see this game getting bigger and better and conquering even future generations of consoles! :D

Edit: Whenever im bored and go to terminus and see new players there are somehow tons of them lured in by the awesomeness of warframe and they say that even if they are not (sci-fi, shooter, MMO fans they somehow like the game)

For my fellow burned out veterans doing something else like watching TV series, work, playing other games, going out and not touching Warframe for a couple of days should make you miss it once in awhile or prolong it buy just watching videos of people who have just discovered this great game in YouTube (PS4, XBOX ONE players mostly) having a blast for experiencing something new and different will make you miss the game :D

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

A couple of facts that need to be pointed out

1) DE changed the chat service in Warframe, you need to actually talk in region, recruiting and trading for your name to be registered/listed on the right  chat box.  This makes people think that there are less people than before cause there are less people in the chat boxes.

2) I know steam is not a true representation of player base, but it still can be an indicator. If you multiply your average player per day by x2 (100% increase), that is always a good thing.

3) Revolving door, it exist deal with it. People will leave but people need to understand that for every 1 player that leaves their are 3 that either comes back or starts to play Warframe.

isnt that or even most of what they said was planned for this year said at the first stream of last year?

Well not everything was finished last year....

From what we know we will have balancing updates this year, raid missions (8 players coop), New tile set, New boss, Possibly a 4th faction emerges, The idea of end game in focus system, New frames, New Weapons, New Augment Mods, New Syndicate Rewards, New Void Trader Items...

The list goes on, and im sure DE will add even more this year !

For the record, steam statistics only cover a part of the actual playerbase. They've never properly reflected the way things are actually going in the community.

Honestly, things seem to be roughly the same as always.

Yeah, I am a true ninja with your statistics.

Gaben is unaware of my existence...

this thread just proves the quality of the players has degraded 

warframe was once full of elite noble gaming warriors now its overrun with generic scrublords 

Lol.

I can't help but laugh at this one...

Edited by Uzpian