Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"high Value Alerts" Wat?

cyrus106

Im not normally one to look a gift horse in the mouth but DE is hyping these alerts with their OWN TOPICS. Lets examine the 3 alerts:

forma: Dont we already have a forma over-saturation issue?

20,000 credits: Dude, I get normal alerts that give 26k credits, give people like 100k credits, 20k isnt honestly that much.

a catalyst: only good reward of the 3.

So...anybody else feel the rewards would be LOVED if they were just say.....3 catalysts?

edit: before anybody defends the forma alerts being for new players, the only people that NEED forma are people with a ton of a good mods. People with good mods run the void. The void gives out WAY TOO MANY FORMA

Edited by cyrus106

1) yes, credit awards are useless at the moment.

2) U CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH FORMAHAHAHAHA

3) would like to see more catalysts/reactors or some rare (neccesary to start) mods. I remember it's hard to go from mid level to end game because of the lack of the neccesary mods. (still looking for some) 

Not everybody is sitting around with a bunch of void keys and the patience/time to run them a lot, guys.  A guaranteed set of this stuff in an alert is probably very welcome for console players, who are, in general, a newer group.

Not everybody is sitting around with a bunch of void keys and the patience/time to run them a lot, guys.  A guaranteed set of this stuff in an alert is probably very welcome for console players, who are, in general, a newer group.

Read my OP, new players dont technically need forma anyway, tbb

They gave us something. They didn't have to, but they did. Plus, the rewards really aren't too shabby.

I know I'll be running all these alerts.

I wish I could run these alerts.

Thanks for pointing out how bad I am at reading lol

Edited by Vyrnaazus

3) would like to see more catalysts/reactors or some rare (neccesary to start) mods. I remember it's hard to go from mid level to end game because of the lack of the neccesary mods. (still looking for some) 

Credits are useless? apart from void trader, the insane amounts of resource crafting I do i.e. large restores, and syndicates (trying to rank up a 3rd one), I could use alot of credits. DE created credit sinks without giving the player decent methods of gaining credits, man, how much i miss the days when T3 cap gave 40+k credits per run, if only i had more keys then to run it :/

Credits are useless? apart from void trader, the insane amounts of resource crafting I do i.e. large restores, and syndicates (trying to rank up a 3rd one), I could use alot of credits. DE created credit sinks without giving the player decent methods of gaining credits, man, how much i miss the days when T3 cap gave 40+k credits per run, if only i had more keys then to run it :/

you can make credits, just takes some work. Sell some stuff for plat, get 80 plat, get a 7 day booster, run ceres dark sector/void and you will rake in millions

1. Is wrong especially with all the new rank 10 mods

2. I beg to differn I dont think ill use half of the bp I have

3. End game isnt difficult a max serration with a decent weapon will get you through capture exterminate and sabotage the rest of the end game is supposed to be team based

Yes, and I'm a father who plays limited time with his kids. I had the Menticide Helm drop in an alert and I was giddy. So, yeah...it's relative. I've yet to see Forma and need a clan.

You don't have to be sitting around on a bunch of void keys; every 3 seconds someone is recruiting for any number of void missions in the Recruiting tab.

Read my OP, new players dont technically need forma anyway, tbb

Dojos, dude.

You don't have to be sitting around on a bunch of void keys; every 3 seconds someone is recruiting for any number of void missions in the Recruiting tab.

The 20K credits I'll give 'ya that, when they gave us "good" alerts on PC it was more like 30K+.

But the potato is good, and the Forma is not too common from the Void.

Dojos, dude.

The 20K credits I'll give 'ya that, when they gave us "good" alerts on PC it was more like 30K+.

But the potato is good, and the Forma is not too common from the Void.

40 waves T4d, 4 or maybe 5 formas. Yes not common at all, thats basically whole weeks worth of formas in less than an hour, but its not common -_-.

20k credits, lol Nightmare events have that and they give additional nightmare mod.

The only decent reward there is potato, but we can get those in usual Dev stream events.

What I can say is that we understand you console ppl.