Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Selling Targis Prime Parts?

(XBOX)LexaHex

Not that I'm defending that it should be given out for "free", don't get me wrong, but I fail to see how is it exclusive when you guys are talking about a prime access rotation? So, once in every couple of months it will be a limited time offer from now and then every year? That's exclusive? Might as well release it on the market for plats if that's the case, but that's just me...

Edited by CapricaSix

It actually looks nice.

I bought few armors that are avaiable for plat and got the ducat one, and all look like piece of S#&$.

When I've seen one guy with Targis I was like "I want that". I know PA and stuff but for god sake DE make at least one armor that is nice, even if Targis would cost 500-1000p I would insta get it.

I was one of those people that never read the faq and asked how to obtain excal prime, but even now with some experience behind me, i couldnt care less about excal prime because its more just a set that shows how long you have been here, im not knocking it if there was a chance to buy it again i would in an instant but im not going to dwell on nor ask for it to be rereleased.

Personally i'd like to see those accessories made tradeable to give people a chance to make plat or spend their surplus of plat.

That won't happen, Prime Access stuff is exclusive to Prime Access and while can be rotated within the program, none of the accessories will available in the game through drops, market or trader. 

If your going to ask me for a source, check the prime access FAQ, section on what is exclusive and what's not.

FAQ: https://warframe.com/prime-access-faq

"Will the Exclusive items be available in-game after a new pack is available?

No. The Exclusive items in Prime Access are Exclusive to the Prime Access Program. You may see them rotated within the Program but they will not be made available in-game"

Sadly this ^

i would really love to have those stuff but i fear i will never do without spending real money -again-

To answer your question: Yes, it would be cool.

Honestly, though, that's an awful idea. People threw fifty dollars at their screens just to get that armor. Ain't no way it's okay to give it out for free.

Not to mention it would violate a contract. As in, break the law.

DE has ENOUGH problems without opening THAT particular can of worms.

Edited by Kalenath

Basically this.

Though I'm willing to let it slide if it was 1000 plat.... PER PIECE

Np just bring it in.

Not to mention it would violate a contract. As in, break the law.

DE has ENOUGH problems without opening THAT particular can of worms.

Lol.

An example. Warthunder there was a limited acces beta acces tank in a pack that players payed 10's of $$ to get it. Few months later it was available for buying again.

Breaking law my butthole, players wouldn't be able to do anything to the devs, all they could try to get is a chargeback and even that would be hard.

Edited by Xaturas

wouldn't it be cool if the void trader can sell players Targis prime parts? 

Targis Prime:

PrimeSetOneArmourChest.png

PrimeSetOneArmourShoulder.png

PrimeSetOneArmourLeg.png

I think it would, because this is an amazing armor set that not everyone was able to get or has it. 

its really the best looking armor set and people might want it.

Sure people that bought this set might be a bit butt-hurt and wont want this set to be easily obtained. 

but please?

love how post is made about others getting butt hurt, when it is YOU that is butt hurt. Stop missing stuff?

Not that I'm defending that it should be given out for "free", don't get me wrong, but I fail to see how is it exclusive when you guys are talking about a prime access rotation? So, once in every couple of months it will be a limited time offer from now and then every year? That's exclusive? Might as well release it on the market for plats if that's the case, but that's just me...

There's still no evidence to support the notion that there will be a rotation. DE staff members have hinted that certain items MIGHT return in rotation such as Misa Prime Syandana and such.

There's still no evidence to support the notion that there will be a rotation. DE staff members have hinted that certain items MIGHT return in rotation such as Misa Prime Syandana and such.

I see, well then I've no idea why so many people sound so dead certain about the said rotation. I'd probably grab Targis Prime if that is/was the case though.

Edited by CapricaSix

Exclusive does not mean one time offer. People here tend to confuse those two terms. Excalibur Prime is exclusive to the Founder Program, which by nature is a one time offer (you (at least normally) only found something once).

Targis Prime is exclusive to the Prime Access program, not a specific Prime Access (Nyx in this case).

Lol.

An example. Warthunder there was a limited acces beta acces tank in a pack that players payed 10's of $$ to get it. Few months later it was available for buying again.

Breaking law my butthole, players wouldn't be able to do anything to the devs, all they could try to get is a chargeback and even that would be hard.

Ah, yes.

And in you no doubt extensive reading of the contract for War Thunder, did you happen to read the word 'EXCLUSIVE' ANYWHERE in the beta access package agreement?

I HIGHLY doubt it. Both that you bothered to read it or that the word was there.

Exclusive does not mean one time offer. People here tend to confuse those two terms. Excalibur Prime is exclusive to the Founder Program, which by nature is a one time offer (you (at least normally) only found something once).

I'm well aware of that and I'm not going to argue over semantics. But then there's no clear definition of the exclusivity of these items either, for example I keep hearing this rumour about Excalibur Prime eventually being "released to public" after all the prime warframes are out, you could argue it was exclusive in the sense that only founders has "early access" to it, or that "it's exclusive until they decide otherwise", in my book that's just a plain and simple lie.

The main point is, this whole rotation rumour wasn't advertised when they started with the Prime Access, while that makes the cosmetics sold in Prime Access packs "exclusive to the pack they belong to", it doesn't make the Prime Access itself exclusive in a broad sense, nothing but a marketting gimmick if they will keep bringing it back, same as limited time offers that come and go. Though I'm not against it mind you.

Targis Prime is exclusive to the Prime Access program, not a specific Prime Access (Nyx in this case).

I don't quite follow, from what I understand it was just a different Prime Access "pack" you can grab when it was available. You either get it with the tier 3 Prime Access, or get it separately for much cheaper. And it wasn't re-released with any other Prime Access deal, so what exactly are you saying here?