Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Of You Have Stopped Playing Archwing-Straw Poll

Pendragon1951

Right now, AW is so boring so I rather not play it ... but there's already mined data running around that there would be a new AW Void Mission and a part of Volt Prime can be looted there. I just heard this from a friend who also heard from a friend so I'm not sure on this one.

Still do a few here and there. Itzal isn't fully ranked up yet.

Since it has no immediate effect on the rest of Warframe, I only dabble in it. Still missing a few things, but feel no pressing need to farm them up because it isn't integrated into the rest of the game.

Right now, AW is so boring so I rather not play it ... but there's already mined data running around that there would be a new AW Void Mission and a part of Volt Prime can be looted there. I just heard this from a friend who also heard from a friend so I'm not sure on this one.

Likely not true as of yet. Primes don't get added to the game until a short while before the full release. Whoever said they data mined info on that is trying to make people disappointed.

i play until i acquire all the new items. i don't level them.

when new items arrive, i use the unleveled items to acquire the new ones. (since it takes absolutely FOREVER because of the ridiculous grind for archwing items) 

when there isn't a goal. i avoid archwing like the plague.

(hint: i'm only in it for the mastery)

I still strap on my Birdlifters, but not as much as I would have thought I would before they came out. I was so excited to play them, then the bugs and lame mission tile sets that came with them ruined that. The last event was great to a point, but still fell off from being the great thing DE made birdlifters to be at first.

Edited by L8T3R

not enough content to play it daily and the weapon drops in exterm and sab are ridiculous to get. The mod collection needs expanding and non archwing reasons are needed to play. You can't farm resources well or mods in the mode which feels like you waste your time.

My Odonata is only rank 14, I play it so little it's not even half to max rank. Lack of finding mods for the wing (think I only have 2) and single player difficulty doesn't motivate me to run it at all.

It could be much better in terms of excitement/levels. But right now it's just closed corridor or open space and shooting at floating things vs running things. No need to use cover, or weave in and out of a a spectacular asteroid dodging scary space monsters that could easily eat you if not careful. It's just a floating shooter right now. Shooting the same looking things we've been shooting on the ground. The best AW mission remains the first one after getting the AW parts.

Want AW to feel different? Bring in a full level that utilizes the need to explore and appreciate what's been created. Allow landing on surfaces to explore dark corners. More alien environments and new threats that thrive in space. Not robots or grineer/corpus in space suits. Something new and creepy that hides, that involves hunting it out, thinking how to protect yourself since it packs a smart punch. That'd be fun.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

not enough content to play it daily and the weapon drops in exterm and sab are ridiculous to get. The mod collection needs expanding and non archwing reasons are needed to play. You can't farm resources well or mods in the mode which feels like you waste your time.

the interception missions are even more frustrating when it comes to acquiring a single piece out of 5 (or 6 if earth).

It took me over 240 (waves) to acquire the fluctus limbs. (60 missions)

the most i spent doing exterm / sab was about 60 total (requiring FAR less time investiture) and that was for the dual decurion.

but there's already mined data running around that there would be a new AW Void Mission and a part of Volt Prime can be looted there. I just heard this from a friend who also heard from a friend so I'm not sure on this one.

AW Void Mission and a part of Volt Prime can be looted there

Volt Prime

Volt Prime

My body is ready