Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hallway Heroes.

Lancars

Is it bad practice to let them die and fail the defense mission or protect the pod and let them use up there revives.

I wish i had a lasso or something to keep people from wandering to far. dying and half the team has to go pick them up now because to many things to fight for one person.

Worse when its the host and the migration kills us cause they left.

Edited by Lancars

I let them die afterall the pod has no revives.

If however everyone but me goes hall heroing, after some time i go and do the same thing and i leave the terminal to die, we fail the mission and quite honestly i don't care, it makes players realize that those tactics have concequences and that not even i'm in the mood to carry them.

I will only carry players that do minimal effort if i see the entire team working for a mission fail, i won't fight the current, i will aid in that goal.

If another player defends, then i will do my part and defend aswell.

In the end i will valorize the players attitude that defended the terminal/pod, while telling the door heroes to try and learn how to do the mission 1st, maybe even making it a top priority if the player has a high MR

I give a fair warning/suggestion to keep close. In those cases I'm usually ignored.

When that happens I join the hallway and the objective regularly dies since they aren't paying any attention to it's health or they are to far away to do anything about it in time. If you don't defend the objective it dies, which apparently is a lesson some people still need to learn. And my method may be childish, but I have no other means to get my point across if they ignore my words.

I get it, people wanna kill stuff. But forcing another player to sit in silence at the objective while you go out killing is just being a selfish prik. At least have the decency to stay in XP range, come on it's not that hard to not be an A-hole.

Quite honestly i was expecting negative comments from almost everyone that i am wrong. I'm kinda shocked.

Eventually we all reach our tolerance limit with pubs, lol. I feel like hallway heros dont happen NEARLY as often as they did backbin the ceres kiste and sedna kappa popularity days. sometimes I get loki hallway heros in t4 defense thou. they LOVE to die as FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE

I wish i had a lasso or something to keep people from wandering to far. dying and half the team has to go pick them up now because to many things to fight for one person.

Use more Ripline. People tend to get it after the fiftieth time or so of getting pulled by a Valkyr who is standing on the pod.

Loki switch teleport is even better

Debatable, at least Ripline doesn't put you in whatever dire circumstances your ally might have been in.

No fun allowed up in here.

If boggarting a fair portion of all the kills just because you're standing near their spawn point whilst everyone else bothers to complete the objective is your idea of fun, stop playing this game. This is not League Of Legends.

Edited by Kestral9999

It's an unwritten rule for many a gamer to let people who run off on their own to get the most killz die where they fall. Sadly I tend to go out of my way to revive them despite this. Poor Rhino tends to be poster boy for this type of game play, and all the noober titles that come with it. Though, most people I see doing this tend to use Loki or Ash.