The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

I still don't see the visor. The red pelt I get, the visor though is nigh invisible for me.

There's a little blue light right under the nozzle. I mean literally right under the nozzle. Once you see it you can't unsee it and it looks 100x more badass than it regularly did.

Edited by sappinmahsentry

Science also says dragons don't exist. GG science.

Guess what, Warframe DOESN'T OCCUR IN REAL LIFE. Therefore why the hell should we care about what scientists say!?

As I wrote before, dragon exists in Science, but on in the way myths describe them. There are seadragons and Komodo Dragons, to name a few. 

If you still debate aganst about Chroma, then I don't know what to say.

There's a little blue light right under the nozzle. I mean literally right under the nozzle. Once you see it you can't unsee it and it looks 100x more badass than it regularly did.

I can vaguely make it out. I'll need a more detailed image. 

What we expected

D9CHowR.jpg6j2hXVF.jpg

Look I hate the current design, but this one would make me despise it. It literally encompasses what I originally stood against when I supported the design.

I can vaguely make it out. I'll need a more detailed image. 

Look I hate the current design, but this one would make me despise it. It literally encompasses what I originally stood against when I supported the design.

Isn't hate a far more negative reaction than despise?

Anyway, the only thing I really don't like about him is that terrible snout. I think it should be smaller or shorter.

I'm going to go against the grain a bit and say I love the current design. Yes, it doesn't look like the "badass dragon armor" thing many expected, but that's what's so great about it. Just like many other frames, it's thematic without being obvious. It fits the look of the game well. I'm not sure if I'll like its powers, but visually it looks like something I'd enjoy using.

I'm going to go against the grain a bit and say I love the current design. Yes, it doesn't look like the "badass dragon armor" thing many expected, but that's what's so great about it. Just like many other frames, it's thematic without being obvious. It fits the look of the game well. I'm not sure if I'll like its powers, but visually it looks like something I'd enjoy using.

Well, we have another one who agrees with me...

Here's something I got to thinking about:

What if one color of energy changes his breath from damaging element to a healing spray? Like, orange is fire and then red is healing?

This is possible, as Scott said that energy color will not only change the elemental type of his abilities, but alter their function as well.

Here's something I got to thinking about:

What if one color of energy changes his breath from damaging element to a healing spray? Like, orange is fire and then red is healing?

Healing is not an element. I wish it was, I'd bring that to the upcoming PvP.

Healing is not an element. I wish it was, I'd bring that to the upcoming PvP.

This is true, but they DID say they wanted to make Chroma big on team-play.

I'll admit, it's a big of a stretch, but I think it would be genuinely cool (and a LOT more fun to use, from an active-support level of concept).