Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

oberon with that one helmet already looks like a decent anthro dragon in frame style.

i am certain a more true draconic being is going to appear in this game anyways in some fashion.  just look at the statues where the corrupted mods are found and ponder as to how they may be related to the orokin.

Well...sigh.

Might as well add in goblins and orcs now, oh and don't forget undead.

Oh, let's also make a "new" ancient race that has woken up from it's deep slumber and they all shoot magic fire balls at us and are actually space elves.

I hope this frame isn't as cliche as it sounds, i really, really hope it's not.

......if it is as cliche as it sounds then thats a 50DKP MINUS for DE from me.

Edited by kiteohatto

oberon with that one helmet already looks like a decent anthro dragon in frame style.

i am certain a more true draconic being is going to appear in this game anyways in some fashion.  just look at the statues where the corrupted mods are found and ponder as to how they may be related to the orokin.

no he doesnt. Dragons do not have a bloated up chest like that, noodle arms or hooves.

no he doesnt. Dragons do not have a bloated up chest like that, noodle arms or hooves.

do some in-depth research on earth's varieties of dragons from ancient cultures to now.  not every dragon is the well-known western kind that look like winged dinosaurs or the eastern serpentine forms.  one of the oldest images of a dragon recorded that i remember seeing some years previous is a small creature that looks like a freaky chicken  :o

the mythological creature that is simply has no true singular design and i've loved them since i was a kid.  one thing i am grateful for regarding the currently rising subculture of anthropomorphism that loves arting are some of the awesome dragon images that have been produced  <3

I can't wait for people to start complaining about how "it doesn't fit what a warframe is/supposed to be" and that "it doesn't look like a ninja/we're supposed to be ninjas" even though the devs decide what is/isn't the "Theme of Warframe" and that we've never been ninjas to begin with.

hey so the "ninja" concept has more to do with our abilities, movements and fighting, rather than what the frames actually look like.

never been ninjas. lol.

So wait is this the same Warframe that was originally speculated too be a light Warframe, or is this a completely different frame? How the heck is Warframe developers not going too revolve him around flying/fire when we already have two frames for that. Really hope they don't make Ember and Zypher obsolete with this addition.

So wait is this the same Warframe that was originally speculated too be a light Warframe, or is this a completely different frame? How the heck is Warframe developers not going too revolve him around flying/fire when we already have two frames for that. Really hope they don't make Ember and Zypher obsolete with this addition.

Zephyr doesn't fly and ember doesn't breathe fire.

... damn, some people get so angry about community concepts.  You'd think the Dragon and Typhus concepts go around kicking puppies and insulting people's mothers or something with the way some users talk about them.

Anyways it sort of makes sense I guess?

Ice Dragons, Fire Dragons, Thunder dragons, there's all sorts out there.