Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade And Gun Challenge: Shotgun Surgeon

DE_Adam

I'm quite disappointed in the Blade and Gun challenge. Why couldn't any explosive/bow weapon picture reach the honorable mentions? I know that shiny-glowy litte blades are far more spectacular, but is that the excellence of the player, who made the screenshot? I don't think so...

It is somehow sad, that only one of the allowed concepts is represented in the four pictures, which were selected as the bests.

Loadout

DDc7xWp.jpg

At times the Tenno must leave silence and subtlety behind, and strike fear into the hearts of anyone who dares oppose them.

Even when stealth and staying hidden has been left behind, finesse and precision are still key to success.

The Tigris combines the impressive stopping power with the ability to terriry anyone close enough to witness the spectacle.

Firing both barrels with a single pull of the trigger, the Tigris will end any regular soldier with the first barrel, and tear him in two with the second barrel, ensuring not only a lethal hit, but achieving a great amount of terror for all hostie spectators.

For dealing with bigger enemies, both barrels may be needed to deliever a killing blow.

In any case, the Tigris embodies the mantra of shock and awe.

Once the Tenno has mastered the Tigris, and is able to strike with finesse, precision, and lethality, every adversary will soon now that...

The doctor is in...

veGNjeg.jpg

So many patients, so little time

pIBtMEB.jpg

3L64toi.jpg

RSBZTGl.jpg

wpW33kc.jpg

fRoNLNq.jpg

e72d6ui.jpg

Alrighty, I've got my Loadout, my entry and another screenshot, in that order.

but how on earth do i take screenshots on the xbox one??  I tried to upload a video and take screenshots from that and they wouldn't show up. so then I tried to make them into .Jpeg Image files and resized them to improve the quality and reduce the blurring, and it wouldn't let me post them.   What can I do? can someone help me out here please.

Edited by (XB1)COMMANDO CHIEF

Alrighty, I've got my Loadout, my entry and another screenshot, in that order.

but how on earth do i take screenshots on the xbox one??  I tried to upload a video and take screenshots from that and they wouldn't show up. so then I tried to make them into .Jpeg Image files and resized them to improve the quality and reduce the blurring, and it wouldn't let me post them.   What can I do? can someone help me out here please.

You need to upload them to a hosting service like imgur and then put the direct URL to the image in between [img*] and [/img*] (remove asterisks) in your post. Unless you are already doing this, in which case I don't know.

로드아웃

4KgAy60.png

리디머(Redeemer) 하나만 꼈습니다.

스크린샷

IP87IUo.jpg

리디머(Redeemer) 로 슬라이딩 공격을 하면 칼질을 하기때문에

먼저 차지 공격을 하고 모션 도중 슬라이딩을 하여

주무기,보조무기와 같은 슬라이딩샷을 연출 해보았습니다.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1_pUt5LEeY] <-- 리디머 슬라이딩 샷 (Redeemer Sliding shot) 하는법

추신 : 아, 그리고 렉 크릴 등에 붙어있는 호스를 죽였습니다.

불똥은 리디머(Redeemer) 에서 나온겁니다.

Edited by MagRanger

My Loadout:
Warframe0003_zps3r6tngyq.jpg

Entry: "Show me your shiny bits" - Dr. Death
Warframe0003_zpsddhztlhc.jpg

Entry: Leg amputation surgery in operation.

Warframe0010_zpsij7pjqq1.jpg

Entry: Operation Disarm 
Warframe0040_zpsqk3wrtwi.jpg

Entry: Negligence of anaesthetic usage
Warframe0005_zpswrxdam4f.jpg

Edited by sorq

Finally I was able to choose these pics for my entry, after looking at the 1000+ screenshots that i took.

My Loadout: Mirage, Kohm, Akbronco, and Redeemer (no pet)

2iax0jo.jpg

The Challenge: With the Kohm (and a little help from my illusions) I slide forward and shred some Grineer while dodging incoming missiles.

15o9tap.jpg

Well, wanted to think out of the box, so I went for a back-slide bastile shot with my Hek.. Not so much enemyfire (because of Bastile), but got some decent screenshots anyway! :)

GL guys!

My setup:

2wqykw1.jpg

My action shots!:

vgh6j7.jpg

"you had it coming..."

o02hr9.jpg

"Arm amputation!"

2dkk80.jpg

"backslide double kill!"

107l94m.jpg

"trying to run are you?!"

This was a tough challenge, but fun.

Loadout:

qUXXxpn.jpg

Submission: The Facemelter

9aQThw5.jpg

That moment when you capture that perfect shotgun blast flaying the skin off your enemy's face.  Its hard to see, but there is was an enemy behind that wall of exploding shrapnel, lol.

Not my submission choice, but here is another screen I thought was awesome:

Q3hqm4n.jpg

Edited by Sparda013