Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Favorite Fictional Weapon From Any Video Game?

Quiet_Time1

It's a bit of an obscure one, but one of my absolute favorite video game weapons has to be the Jabberwock's Eye Staff from American McGee's Alice. It's basically a laser gun, a rocket launcher, and an aerial bombardment all crammed into a single weapon.

That's pretty boss, even if there is a 50-50 chance you'll likely murder yourself just trying to use it.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Probably the Halo Reach Needle Rifle (in a PVE context, can't stand PVP).

Third shot guaranteed proc was a lot of fun, especially on a marksman weapon.

Skyrim Lightning Storm comes a close second.

The best weapon model I would have to give to the Quake 4 antimatter cannon, or whatever it was called. BAD game, cool model.

Edited by Kthal

The M224-A3 Heavy Support Weapon from Killzone 1. Basically someone somewhere thought to themselves, how can we make a gun so ludicrously overpowered that haters heads will explode? I know, lets add a rocket launcher to a chaingun!

Killzone had the best OP weapons. They knew games were meant to be fun, not maths arguments.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

hmm. choosing just one sounds prohibitively difficult.

Graal Spike Thrower from Mass Effect is always fantastic.

the Charge Cannon from Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages is also some good fun.

in Metro:Last Light, definitely the 'Valve'.

Red Faction games... has to be the freaking Magnet Gun in Red Faction: Armageddon.

blah. i should stop, this list will just go on forever.

1. Sealed Sword (Sword of Seals) wielded by Roy from Fire Emblem: Binding Blade.

j814HrR.png

2. The Monado, in it's first and most well-known form from Xenoblade Chronicles. Formerly wielded by Dunban, desired by Mumkhar, and destined to be wielded by the true heir to the Monado, Shulk.

nLWC89L.png

Edited by LazerSkink

>.>

<.<

Diamond Sword, Minecraft.

What? Minecraft was really my first game that had any kind of violence (Yeah yeah minecraft isn't really violent but it was my first game with weapons) and the Diamond Sword was a symbol of wealth and power for me. DON'T JUDGE ME!

Runner up: Level 10 laser gun in Insaneiquarium Deluxe. That thing made me feel like a god. 

The Bane from BL2. "SWAPPIN WEAPONS!" "RATATAT!" Goddamn, that gun is even more annoying than the Loader 1340 shotgun.

Gotta agree. Bane master race.

My second favorite's gotta be the Force Gun in Dead Space, or the Dubstep Gun in Saint's Row IV.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AUGS AND PURISTS...

I PRESENT TO YOU:

THE LONGSWORD 202 ERASER!

RDiMHMS.png

The design of this gun is just pure beauty. I love this weapon, every single play through of Deus Ex has me having this throughout the entire game.

It is also very powerful and quite useful, although it isn't silenced, that's what the cloak augment if for.

No sniper rifle can amount to the beauty this weapon gives you.