Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

......making Credits Tradable. .....

Whitewolf..UK..

Would conflict with the 'plat -> credit' packs on the market.

More accurately, since nobody should ever buy those, it would conflict with credit boosters.

The general thinking over at DE seems to be that credits and crafting materials should be rewards for play time.

Would conflict with the 'plat -> credit' packs on the market.

I don't see this happening, unless the trade tax is an equivalent amount of plat.

Plat>cred pack is a joke and should be removed long ago.

90p for 30k credits or so that is just cruel to anyone drunk enough to click on it.

As for people saying credits are easy to get. Once you start doing serious trading or serious mod lvl'ing you will see how wrong you are. Unless you sit and do massive T4 cap/ext farms every day.

i would like that. I have a nice exploit plan, too.
1. own some solar rails

2. 1 mil credit payouts for yourself

3. ???

4. profit

i doubt that this will ever happen.If i were a casual, i would farm credits like this:

1. get a decent team

2. play some t1 def

3. farm capture keys there

4. play the capture missions

5. ???

6. profit^2 ( credits + ducats)

As for people saying credits are easy to get. Once you start doing serious trading or serious mod lvl'ing you will see how wrong you are. Unless you sit and do massive T4 cap/ext farms every day.

According to my stats, I have made an average of 48,680 credits per hour.  And I don't even buy credit boosters. Or run T4 capture farm runs every day.

Sooooo....?

According to my stats, I have made an average of 48,680 credits per hour.  And I don't even buy credit boosters. Or run T4 capture farm runs every day.

Sooooo....?

I can spend 1kk+ credits tax a day trading for the amount of plat i get from other players.

Sooooo?

i would like that. I have a nice exploit plan, too.

1. own some solar rails

2. 1 mil credit payouts for yourself

3. ???

4. profit

You do realize that these credits come from a clan reserve, some one grounded for them. They aren't just pulled out of the void by magic

You do realize that these credits come from a clan reserve, some one grounded for them. They aren't just pulled out of the void by magic

Actually the credits that go to the Alliance's Credit Vault ARE generated out of nothing, we just get a small share of what the actual players receive.