Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So This Just Happened When I Signed Into The Forums

mistopportunity

squad leaders!get your flights off the ground we have apple users inbound!

aye sir,  charging photon-torpedoes now

They are charged and ready, Kubrows being armed now.

we can fire when ready  *ends RP*

i like apples, but why has it had a bite taken ? I WANT A REFUND !

This is different.

As long as they can figure out how to play with a single mouse button (and well) I will get along fine with them.(I know... They have two button mice too...)

On a side note: Linux? Please? Let me ditch M$ for reals. They already lost my school laptop :)

Second side note: I am not sure mac-users qualify as hipsters. If you walk around a college campus THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! Kinda goes against the definition of being a hipster (at least my understanding of the definition..). I would go on to say that most Mac users have just given up on computers and prefer to be spoon fed their computing :P

One word resumes it all : Hipsters

They'll want warframes to have big glasses and dress "unique"

Erm, I'm using a mac right now and you're just over-generalizing to the extreme. Not every mac user is a hipster, by this logic, you PC uses are all nerds who want to have your elf women wear nothing but skin tight battle tops. 

Erm, I'm using a mac right now and you're just over-generalizing to the extreme. Not every mac user is a hipster, by this logic, you PC uses are all nerds who want to have your elf women wear nothing but skin tight battle tops.

Yeah, we pretty much are.  So you must all be hipsters!