Update 15.12.0

[DE]Rebecca

When leveling the syandanas, do they power up for one mission at a time? Or do they glow permanently?

They glow faintly during the mission. . . that's it. kind of weird, underwhelming, and sad. I was hoping to show off prestige. nothing beats Misa Prime IMO. 

Loving the new Syndanas (:

Right on time too, I just got my Warframe Scarf too from you guys hehe.

Unfortunately though I probably wont be grabbing the new Syndanas quite yet, since I have the recent Prime Access one I'm still in love with xD

I do really love Steel's and Suda's though, so that'll probably be my next goal C;

The synoid one is a bit weak for those that have scanned it all.

This may have already been stated eariler, but what if the scarf will glow based on the total number of scans a player has and not the scans they perform after they receive the syandana?

After looking around i must say i am disappoint at the fact that the syndicate syandanas dont keep their glow increases over time and it resets to lowest level at the end of the mission. This and this fact alone has made the decision on which syndicate syandana i want to get and that is none. Please DE make them tied to your overall progress not progress per mission. Of course there would need to be an upper cap to keep glow from getting obscenely bright but that can still be set high enough that vets have something to achieve while still being low enough that it's attainable without excessive time investments for newer players.

Can they please make the syandanas Tradeable I just finished getting every mod, weapon, and sigil for all the Syndicates and now your telling me I have to redo all of that just for a syandana! That is another 8 forma, 8 reactors/catalyst, and 8 prime parts, and 4360000 credits. if you don't do that can you at least make it so if a rank has already been achieved once before remove the item cost to rank up back to that rank. I can at least handle that.

I feel cheated out of my hard work before this patch. if I had known they wouldn't be tradeable I wouldn't have wasted all my reactors, formas, and prime parts until after the patch.

... Why would they make Syandanas tradeable...? In fact, why would Syndicate stuff even be tradeable in the first place? Isn't it provided BY them?

... Also, why would someone that does not belong to, for example New Loka, be able to use a Syandana that is only provided to the highest rank of said Syndicate? Like Dealarr said, they're big on lore so it only makes perfect sense that no Syndicate stuff should be tradeable... at all.

Still no fix for:

I am not sure if this was intended game play, logically to me it isn't. I am talking about being in the middle of melee stance combos, noticing avoidable damage and unable to do a thing but to complete the combo/animation.

Personally this is an anomaly in hack "n" Slash games, in those games you can find you are able to be agile and counter attack. This I can see people not wanting to melee since we are just a standing duck so they stick to a gun instead to hide around objects. That is very disappointing, since the effort that made melee 2.0 must have been substantial.

Make it drain stamina or energy, anything. It doesn't feel good playing knowing I am unable to avoid damage in the middle of a combo animation, it also doesn't make ninja sense. You guys are big on lore, this is a lore breaker.

... I seem to be able to defend against attacks in the middle of my Melee combos... How do I do it? I just keep pressing block while attacking at the same time, releasing block exactly when the combo follow-up requires a more colorful key combo, and pressing it again when that phase has passed.

ASITA RAKTA SYANDANA - This Asita Rakta Syandana ignites a jet of flames that burns brighter with each stealth takedown.

Yes, lets add some lights and sirens to it to make it even more stealthy.

Why cant Red Veil have a simple cloth syndana?  Old school ninja, not to mention it wont give away your position from a million miles away, also we can wipe the blood off with it.  :O

It seems that no matter what, everyone seems to have it out for Red Veil :(

[Personal oppinion]

Red Veil use Infested and that says it all to me. But since no one gives a damn about personal oppinions, I am going to say this outright. You grab the Syandana if you want to, no one is pointing a gun to your head telling you to get it and use it.

[End of Personal oppinion]

I admit that a flashy Syandana that improves its flashiness with Stealth Kills is~... interestingly weird... You can always use the normal Rakta Syandana if you don't like the flashy part of the new Syandana... Assuming you have the normal Rakta Syandana.

-------------------- x -----------------------

Update appreciated.

Edited by Uhkretor

After looking around i must say i am disappoint at the fact that the syndicate syandanas dont keep their glow increases over time and it resets to lowest level at the end of the mission. This and this fact alone has made the decision on which syndicate syandana i want to get and that is none. Please DE make them tied to your overall progress not progress per mission. Of course there would need to be an upper cap to keep glow from getting obscenely bright but that can still be set high enough that vets have something to achieve while still being low enough that it's attainable without excessive time investments for newer players.

I think the whole point of the syandanas is to be interactive and encourage a certain playstyle, but not grant power.  You want the syandana to light up, so you'll play to your syndicates style.

If they made them grant power for playing to your syndicate's style, it'd turn stupid and unbalanced in a day or less.  This way, it's a way for the developers to let the players play like their syndicate and get rewarded, without keeping any potential power away from the player.  This way it can be FUN to play like your syndicate and not Necessary like any power buff in the game.

Wow, all this talk of syandanas and barely a word about Nekros' extremely lackluster changes. The things people regard as important SMH.

The very content of the posts in this update should tell you guys exactly how little Nekros is cared about. Please actually CHANGE their minds about him, rather than leaving him as Farmer John.

Edited by geninrising

I think the whole point of the syandanas is to be interactive and encourage a certain playstyle, but not grant power.  You want the syandana to light up, so you'll play to your syndicates style.

If they made them grant power for playing to your syndicate's style, it'd turn stupid and unbalanced in a day or less.  This way, it's a way for the developers to let the players play like their syndicate and get rewarded, without keeping any potential power away from the player.  This way it can be FUN to play like your syndicate and not Necessary like any power buff in the game.

but i wasnt talking about power increases. im not sure you understood my meaning so ill try to rephrase it. 

I would like the glow to be cumulative to your overall stats even if its only recorded while you wear the thing. That way players who play alot to their syndicates style can show that off and be like 'woo red veil look at all the stealth kills ive accumulated'.

Im not asking for power buffs for the bright glow or anything like that im just asking the glow to be more of a symbol of honor than a 'look who's not helping cause theyre too busy scanning' or 'look who has the most kills this mission' or 'look who's getting hit the most'. To be fair SM's glow is kinda weird that its based on damage taken.

I am really happy with getting syndicate Syandanas... but really? With the Asita Rakta Syandana you have to get stealth kills. No one ever gets stealth kills ever And when people do they are usually invisible. All the other ones are kill an enemy, pick stuff up, and use a power? then there's the Asita Rakta Syandana again an exclusive for the Red Veil and unlike the other Syandanas which are viable in any mission to increase in color coolness you have to focus on stealth which on an infested defense is not gonna happen. I honestly feel like DE secretly hates the Red Veil or something. I'm sorry for the rant type thing i just wrote but i honestly feel like i will never see this effect occur in casual game play and i don't plan on changing my play style just for the affect. (If its actually just doing any finisher then its not as bad but still doesn't happen that often since people don't usually run around using only their melee).                 

Edited by HoginWhogler

I am really happy with getting syndicate Syandanas... but really? With the Asita Rakta Syandana you have to get stealth kills. No one ever gets stealth kills ever And when people do they are usually invisible. All the other ones are kill an enemy, pick stuff up, and use a power? then there's the Asita Rakta Syandana again an exclusive for the Red Veil and unlike the other Syandanas which are viable in any mission to increase in color coolness you have to focus on stealth which on an infested defense is not gonna happen. I honestly feel like DE secretly hates the Red Veil or something. I'm sorry for the rant type thing i just wrote but i honestly feel like i will never see this effect occur in casual game play and i don't plan on changing my play style just for the affect. (If its actually just doing any finisher then its not as bad but still doesn't happen that often since people don't usually run around using only their melee).                 

... Actually, I only started using ranged weapons very recently. I've been playing with Melee only since it was able to be equipped up until a month ago... But don't worry, I'm weird that way...