Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.12.0

[DE]Rebecca

the synoid & rakta ingame missions requirement are absolutely hilarious .   Are we getting trolled ?

Why not "lvling" all syandanas the way they are right now but the glowing is permanent ?

For example :

Synoid : the closest you are from scanning 100% of the units the brighter it becomes .

Telos : kills 5 000 units  , and the closest you are from the 5000 the brighter it becomes.

Rakta :  500 stealth kills  , and same mechanic than above .

you get my point , same for the others too . 

Vaykor's should sit a bit deeper into the back of most frames, having a tiny engine jutting out of your back doesn't match most of the frames aesthetic at all.

And the flames on it should have a higher cap and/or last longer. I sat in a pile of infested only to get a few party sparklers out my back. and I haven't checked yet but I hope it works during archwing missions.

Hi, a fix for Vay Hek not dropping Night Blue pigments would be really appreciated, clans who have started researching Night Blue are stuck in the research because the pigments are not dropping. Also, I contacted the Customer Service for adding missing pigments for my account but somehow they refused. I did 6 runs and only once Vay Hek dropped the pigment wasting 5 keys. Also the Kappa beacons which are required for crafting a key are really painful to farm due to their excessive rarity, maybe increase their droprate a bit? Thanks for reading this!

And again, why can't be public an idea like this syandanas?

New Loka and Perrin Sequence finished, 2 weapon purchased, so i can start my target syndicate for the real grind, and this happening now and we can't trade the syandanas, because you need to be mad, like me if you just reached the Maxim rank with Arbiter of Hexis with supporting only the Cephalon Suda.

Arbiters need Bo prme handle and loki prime helmet, what is not a common drop, not like the others, what can be earned much easier.

Now if i want to buy all the syandana i need to **** up my plan and max out the new loka and the perrin in 2 week or more, for just 2 syandana and do it again with cephalon+ arbiter and with steel meridian.

This lately added NO TRADE **** is so much backstab for the collector type people like me.

I have all the Kubrows, 1 of all the type, almost full codex (mods, weapons, warframes and enemy scanns in progress), and now i need to spend weeks and millins just for 2 syandana for my collection.

We have Syndicate weapons, steam skins, gift system, why cant we gift it or trade it with others/friends? Why we need to pay again millions and millions just for a complete collection?

Please DE answer this.

And don't forget, every syandana can be a torch in the night, but the Cephalon scann based is a joke, why not open lockers or destroy containers? The only syandana what can't be a torch as easily as the others.

Edited by Nekoneechan

The syandanas are kind of good but have a few minor issues.  The simplest issue is that they are only slightly spectacular.  How do these syndicates that have no particular defining characteristics up until now other then the types of mods they offer, now suddenly offer syandanas that display your effectiveness at almost completely random actions.  It just seems underwhelming that the choices we have made up until now could leave us disappointed because the syandanas we have access to won't trigger off of the way we play.

A better concept might have had two types of syandanas.  A much simpler and tradable syandana that doesn't enhance it's visual.  It's just always the same, along with the syandana that is normally available now.

Another concept that might get a bit more attention is that the syandanas shouldn't be locked in to just one method of enhancing the visual.  Only on scans.  Only on stealth kill.  Only on taking damage.  Are bad decisions for why something should be enhanced.  If it was stealth kill glows faster but any melee kill adds to it, then it would work out better for people.  Taking damage or knocking down enemies.  On scan, hack, or bullet deflection.

Since so many missions turn out to be all about making kills, it is ridiculous to have any of the syandanas work based off of kills because then you know that that one will almost always max out during a mission, not to mention that it would also cover the stealth kill and power usage concepts as well.  Two or three of the other triggers all in some way are linked to kills, but they have special qualifiers, while the kill syandana just goes up for just about everything.

They do sound fun, but it does also seem like the triggers aren't the best of choices.

I am not the best in english typing( german ^^) , so i take it short :-) 

Syndicate Syandanas: Nice but not tradeable and so i take them some day ...

Soulpunch: Only a fix of what they have forgot/had to do. Does nothing else as to align Nekros in the direction you are watching and the use skill. You still to have be on the target to use the skill (like Obreon)... it would be better if this skill could be used like Shurikon(if you are nearby target) or Fireball... (maybe worth to talk about on an other thread ^^ ?)

Terrify: Great work for my rez Nekros and really useable now and gives me enough time to do my work ^^

Hope i could make clear to all what i was trying to say ^^

Keep united Tenno's

The syandanas are kind of good but have a few minor issues.  The simplest issue is that they are only slightly spectacular.  How do these syndicates that have no particular defining characteristics up until now other then the types of mods they offer, now suddenly offer syandanas that display your effectiveness at almost completely random actions.  It just seems underwhelming that the choices we have made up until now could leave us disappointed because the syandanas we have access to won't trigger off of the way we play.

A better concept might have had two types of syandanas.  A much simpler and tradable syandana that doesn't enhance it's visual.  It's just always the same, along with the syandana that is normally available now.

Another concept that might get a bit more attention is that the syandanas shouldn't be locked in to just one method of enhancing the visual.  Only on scans.  Only on stealth kill.  Only on taking damage.  Are bad decisions for why something should be enhanced.  If it was stealth kill glows faster but any melee kill adds to it, then it would work out better for people.  Taking damage or knocking down enemies.  On scan, hack, or bullet deflection.

Since so many missions turn out to be all about making kills, it is ridiculous to have any of the syandanas work based off of kills because then you know that that one will almost always max out during a mission, not to mention that it would also cover the stealth kill and power usage concepts as well.  Two or three of the other triggers all in some way are linked to kills, but they have special qualifiers, while the kill syandana just goes up for just about everything.

They do sound fun, but it does also seem like the triggers aren't the best of choices.

Actually, i really like your idea, how about making the effect based on the sigil you are wearing instead of the syandanas themselves? Also include more then one trigger, if thats possible. Maybe one standard one like Killing gives 1% and another syndicate specific one gives 5% or something.

Are those syndanas tradeable?

Because i have the perfect balanced between RedVeil, Steel Meridian, Cephalon Suda and Arbiters and i really dont want to kick this balance for Perrin/New Loka Syndana.

According to Rebecca, they aren't tradeable.