Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't Be Careful De, This Is A Slippery Slope!

-Pearl-

First an Ember buff, now a Nekros buff! What's next? Another round of frost buffs? Zephyr buffs? VOLT BUFFS?! Madness!

Next thing you know, you'll start buffing the useless weapons, improving grind, and balancing the nullifiers! Or...best yet...make it worth it to purchase platinum again!

r4BKvN8.jpg

(GG DE. Keep going. Don't stop.)

First an Ember buff, now a Nekros buff! What's next? Another round of frost buffs? Zephyr buffs? VOLT BUFFS?! Madness!

Next thing you know, you'll start buffing the useless weapons, improving grind, and balancing the nullifiers! Or...best yet...make it worth it to purchase platinum again!

r4BKvN8.jpg

(GG DE. Keep going. Don't stop.)

Zephyr doesn't need a buff. Don't you dare touch the only perfect frame in the game +_+

perfect?

err.

okay.

(notreallybuti'mnotgoingtohavethisdiscussionhere)

By perfect I mean all her moves are fun and useable. Not overly damage reliant. And because she's just straight not a damaging frame (roll wise), she just glides under the buff-nerf-nerf-buff madness most other frames go through.

If she starts getting "damage" changes then she'll enter that hell. Not what I want for my favorite frame.

She just needs to stay that fast, mobile, CC, survival frame.

Edited by (PS4)SilverKarasu

IMO Volt dosen't need a major buff. Just a speed boost and maybe somemore armor. Aside from that he's all good :P

I disagree with volt needing a speed boost. The guy already has a speed boosting power, he doesn't need a movement speed buff too.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I disagree with volt needing a speed boost. The guy already have a speed boosting power, he doesn't need a movement speed buff too.

Agreed, the damn guy is practically sonic. We don't need him becoming SUPUR SANIC.

On topic: I think DE is going crazy, WE HAVE TO SAVE THEM FROM USING OUR IDEAS.

-snip-

CC is great, indeed.

i can't consider Divebomb worth it's Ability Slot though. i'd rather have something else there. it's not a complete Ability. feels like half of one.

and Turbulence is GG no RE against Corpus, you're completely invulnerable, whereas it's somewhat effective against Grineer and Corrupted. would rather we take some of the effectiveness off of Corpus and tape it onto the other Ranged Factions, for an Ability that is about equal for all of them. not Duration based Godmode, but also not feeling a bit lacking sometimes.

Nova's also damn near perfect. 

Null Star is almost like a Duration based Cosmetic though :v

what it does do already is nice, but it doesn't synergize with the other Abilities, nor do i consider it quite worth the Ability Slot with the one and only feature it has currently (single target stagger).

Null Star is almost like a Duration based Cosmetic though :v

what it does do already is nice, but it doesn't synergize with the other Abilities, nor do i consider it quite worth the Ability Slot with the one and only feature it has currently (single target stagger).

I did say damn near, didn't i? I personally only really use Wormhole and M-Prime, but the others know what they do and do it (reasonably) well.

On topic: I think DE is going crazy, WE HAVE TO SAVE THEM FROM USING OUR IDEAS.

UHHH... IDEA! BOLTOR PRIME NOW HAS 2000% CRIT CHANCE! 191034X CRIT DMG MULTIPLIER!

ZEPHYR TURBULENCE SHOULD BE INFINITE RANGE! 

BOMBARDS GET ULTRA FAST HOMING ROCKETS THAT DEAL 1 DAMAGE BUT HAVE A 100% BLAST CHANCE AND FIRE 5 A SECOND!

HELP ME OUT GUYS WE NEED MORE GREAT IDEAS FOR DE!

IMO Volt dosen't need a major buff. Just a speed boost and maybe somemore armor. Aside from that he's all good :P

Volt's ultimate could really use some work. I'd like it if it chained from enemy to enemy after the initial shock (allowing short range builds) or making it more team-oriented by boosting other teammates somehow.

Stats wise, I think he should have a little more shield or more armor. The shield being boosted could be explained by his naturally electric nature overcharging his shield generator. A little more armor, maybe Zephyr Level (50 I believe) would make his stats perfect.

Nova's powers are mostly fine right now. And this is coming from somebody who viciously hates nova. I've been a lot more accepting of them since her rework. I do feel that her wormhole makes her a little too mobile considering she has high speeds (one of the fastest) and decent shields. Wormhole is hands down the best mobility power in the game. Sorry Zephyr, it's instant teleportation. Hard to beat that.

Oberon is...okay. I don't have any quarrels with him post-buff. His ultimate does feel a little underpowered, even after the buff. A damage buff or reducing the cost might be the right way to go.

Like I said, Zephyr could use some minor buffs to her powers. Maybe give her face-smash a bit more use. For example, when used, she'll shoot forward to impact against the nearest wall or target. Kinda like a ground-based tailwind, but would stop the second you impact with something. As for her Tornado, I think that it's perfect, but if it ignored items on the ground instead of flinging them wherever Zephyr would be used by a lot more members of the community. Maybe it needs a damage buff too, but I haven't used Zephy in a while and can't really say. Turbulence is awesome, but maybe instead of making it an AOE for teammates, it just straight up gives them the effect if they're close.

I also really want them to buff the hell out of the Buzlok, Cernos (or give us Cernos Prime already), and Gram (or, again, give us Gram Prime). I actually love the Buzlok, but it's a bit too weak for me. I really enjoy the design of the Cernos and the Gram, but they feel very underpowered.

UHHH... IDEA! BOLTOR PRIME NOW HAS 2000% CRIT CHANCE! 191034X CRIT DMG MULTIPLIER!

ZEPHYR TURBULENCE SHOULD BE INFINITE RANGE! 

BOMBARDS GET ULTRA FAST HOMING ROCKETS THAT DEAL 1 DAMAGE BUT HAVE A 100% BLAST CHANCE AND FIRE 5 A SECOND!

HELP ME OUT GUYS WE NEED MORE GREAT IDEAS FOR DE!

Craft a key/nav coord for a boss once & you're free to go there anytime after!

mj-laughing.gif

What am I saying? This one is a bit too "extreme"...