The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Was Told I Didn't Know How To Play Nova Because I Didn't Spam M Prime

SurrealEdge

At MR13 I was called a n00b for bringing a Mag into a T4 Defense and asked if I even knew how to play Warframe.  At the end of mission screen, where it showed me having 7 kills from top score and %50 of the revives, I used voice chat; "Now remember kids, Mag is useless."

Edited by Noamuth

Well a little while ago I was playing Trinity and was told to 'git gud' by a guy every time he went down. He was a level 10 Frost who repeatedly ran away from the mobile defense objective and into the waiting arms of a T4 bombard.

Edited by Spobbles

I was called a noob for bringing a Loki and playing around with my teammates using switch teleport

Lo'and behold, G3 spawns and I turn invisible and flee. I watched as they downed 2 of the 3 but alas, they were all caught by the third one.

I waited for them to all get kicked out of the game. I took down the last G3 member with my Boltor Prime (I was a Loki, what did you expect?)

They'll never get that piece of Brakk =.=

I'm sorry that was evil of me...

Edited by XenoZepherus

I was called a noob for bringing a Loki and playing around with my teammates using switch teleport

Lo'and behold, G3 spawns and I turn invisible and flee. I watched as they downed 2 of the 3 but alas, they were all caught by the third one.

I waited for them to all get kicked out of the game. I took down the last G3 member with my Boltor Prime (I was a Loki, what did you expect?)

I don't know how I should feel about this.

Edited by SurrealEdge

Forgive me if I don't stay in a team with you if we get PUG'd together...

does it ever occur to some that most players gets bored of the game when they've used all frames and done it all with all frames in every type of missions available and just use and do whatever.

Do your thing brah! wherever you find solace  enjoy..

...By a Mirage that face tanked everything and needing a revive every 5 minutes.

What else have you all run into during these random run ins?

You did good OP. AD is better the m prime in a lot of situations anyway. Point being, you should play how you want. As long as you're helping then its all good.

I've been abused for running saryn (Melee oriented build not miasma spam) and banshee (sonar build) in T4. As saryn I drop molt to keep myself alive while wrecking with venom (melee can pop spores) and my crit channeling build ichors. 40mins in and the facetanking rhino host can't even keep himself alive when the rest of the team is drawing aggro.

I tend to get a lot of abuse mostly with banshee. A lot of players have no idea that sonar is what stops your guns firing nerf darts in long endless missions. They just think banshee is terrible despite not knowing how to play her. Normally end up with the least amount to downs and the most kills with banshee as well.

I know how that feels, that and being told you are doing it wrong by not playing a speed nova.

Unless its planned before hand, speed nova is cancer. I've had people bring speed nova to T4D runs and insist that "speeding up the waves"was helping despite the fact they couldn't even keep them self alive.

I'd do the same thing actually... depends on my mood though.

I mean, we're all part-generous, part a-holes from time to time.

I was called a noob for using chaos and mind control in T4 def , the MR 6 guy said I needed to spam absorb and let me suck in a ton of damage from his Boltor prime and release.

I'm not sure which is worse, an MR6 guy telling you how to play with little experience or the fact that he has a Boltor Prime. Or the fact that the nails onoy go through and don't actually contribute damage.

MR18 called me "You're MR15 but you're a noob (that person typed in broken English, this what I could make out of)"

Reason why he called me a noob? Because I wasn't sure would playing Draco for long rounds could instamax my weapon, had a low ranked Supra with me. And there he was, as Excalibur, with a Javelin build, constantly asking his other douchebag Trinity friend to keep restoring him energy.

Why do people care what random scrubs tell them on the internet? 

Does he know you? No. Do you know him? No. 

Does his opinion matter to you? It certainly should not!

So why do you even care?

Why do you care wether we care?

if you don't care about this thread, don't post in this thread..

let us share our experiences in this game

You did good OP. AD is better the m prime in a lot of situations anyway. Point being, you should play how you want. As long as you're helping then its all good.

I've been abused for running saryn (Melee oriented build not miasma spam) and banshee (sonar build) in T4. As saryn I drop molt to keep myself alive while wrecking with venom (melee can pop spores) and my crit channeling build ichors. 40mins in and the facetanking rhino host can't even keep himself alive when the rest of the team is drawing aggro.

I tend to get a lot of abuse mostly with banshee. A lot of players have no idea that sonar is what stops your guns firing nerf darts in long endless missions. They just think banshee is terrible despite not knowing how to play her. Normally end up with the least amount to downs and the most kills with banshee as well.

Unless its planned before hand, speed nova is cancer. I've had people bring speed nova to T4D runs and insist that "speeding up the waves"was helping despite the fact they couldn't even keep them self alive.

^Yeah cause of our farming methods which have evolved through the updates people esp new guys tend to get the wrong impressions on how frames are supposed to work perfect example right here speed novas are mean for infested defenses and exploiting and speeding up either xp or credit farms in seimeni or sechura because of this the new guys now tend to believe negative power speed novas are better than slowvas in end game t4 def it still amuses me till this day

my take on the whole Excal + Trinity Draco rep farming, if you don't take your own restores and do it solo with either frames then  what good are you.

I've done it with Banshee, Saryn, Nova, Ash, Mirage, Vauban, Excal, and rhino.. but it was just as much the same as Cerberus. Only thing different is one is more visible than the other but none is better than the other for rep gains or quick leveling.

Play how you like really. Just try to be helpful to all your team mates if they want you to.

Weird I never get called a N00B in warframe no matter how noob I am sometimes. They tell me "Don`t keep dieing!"

At MR13 I was called a n00b for bringing a Mag into a T4 Defense and asked if I even knew how to play Warframe.  At the end of mission screen, where it showed me having 7 kills from top score and %50 of the revives, I used voice chat; "Now remember kids, Mag is useless."

Hehehe she was my first frame and I just liked her because I can abuse with my pull.

Image032_zpsc7bad910.png

Play how you like really. Just try to be helpful to all your team mates if they want you to.

Weird I never get called a N00B in warframe no matter how noob I am sometimes. They tell me "Don`t keep dieing!"

Hehehe she was my first frame and I just liked her because I can abuse with my pull.

Image032_zpsc7bad910.png

Right?

Someone told me Mag couldn't troll people, so I followed them around and spammed Pull whenever they tried to attack anything. XD

But I've matured since then...  >.>