Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should De Desecrate Primed Chamber (Make It Widely Available)?

BrazilianJoe

So, we are having a flurry of new Primed this-and-that mods...

Someday we will get Primed Ancient Retribution (j/k). But before that...

Primed Chamber is such a mythic creature in Warframe... but only because it's so rare. Compared to the other 'Primed' mods, it's not that spetacular. 

If it suddenly went available in Baro Ki'teer, it would make a lot of players happy - me included - but that would involve removing it from that shrine of pristine holiness and putting it to the market. 

Would you like it to happen right now, later on the game development, or never?

Discuss the merits of having a "holy" quasi-unobtainable card into the game.

I have made a poll for that.

Please VOTE!

Anything above 50 starts to bear a semblance of statistical significance. The more the merrier. 

http://strawpoll.me/3552649

Edited by BrazilianJoe

We won't get Ancient Retribution. It's a placeholder mod, and isn't actually useable.

As for Primed Chamber, yes, it should be openly released, and should never have been made for 50 copies only out of the.... like 3 million+ players or something.
Trying to find ONE is far beyond a needle in a haystack... it's more grain of salt in desert!

At first since I wanted this for a Vectis build, I wished it would be readily available to everyone. After learning more about how it was earned through hard work by those 100 people, I immediately changed my opinion. I think it should be kept as something that is earned, and something of an exclusivity item that is worth a lot, everyone likes to have a shiny trophy or a nice cash boost. I like what they are doing recently with having it as a reward through a contest on forums, and don't really mind it as a giveaway during the stream(s). I say have it like that, something that encourages the community to be more active and in depth.

it´s good as it is atm with only a few released and the possibility in the background to give some away for events or special happenings

the mod is to useless to be important  but good enaugh for the vectis  that people want to have it

probably barro ki first release a prime charge chamber, but not the mod u want

Edited by -ExT-Vernoc

yes i think they should. this mod is NOT broken, people having it doesn't change things and there is a demand for it. Who does it hurt for people to have one? [if you are going to talk about trade value of those who bought it to extort others i will be done here]

Gotta ask those peeps who have Primed Chamber, not those who do. Plus they're supposed to give Primed Chamber for the winner in the Mirror The Mod contest, might be a slap to the face.

how will it be a slap in the face. DE have made it VERY freaking clear that the only current exclusive items are, and from what i understand always will be, excalibur prime, lato prime and skana prime. [Even prime accessories can come back in future in purchasable prime packs]

Edited by DarkArchon

The main issue with this topic is if it was suddenly farmable or obtainable for 5mil+ people the people who originally had it would probably have to be compensated with yet another special mod exclusive to them yet another mod for them thus the cycle is merely looped once more. Or suddenly 10K plat than another side will rant for no reason.

yes i think they should. this mod is NOT broken, people having it doesn't change things and there is a demand for it. Who does it hurt for people to have one? [if you are going to talk about trade value of those who bought it to extort others i will be done here]

how will it be a slap in the face. DE have made it VERY freaking clear that the only current exclusive items are, and from what i understand always will be, excalibur prime, lato prime and skana prime. [Even prime accessories can come back in future in purchasable prime packs]

Because it was originally meant for 100 people only and the amount of people that actually have it are probably less than 1000. It was meant as a reward for an event, and getting on the top 100 compared to 1000-10000s of people is not an easy task. Tell me how many people could get Cryotic mods and how many people have them compared to Primed Chamber.

we will probably have primed charged chamber. so nobody will ever care about primed chamber anymore.

^ Hope so.

I'd love it on meh Vectis

The main issue with this topic is if it was suddenly farmable or obtainable for 5mil+ people the people who originally had it would probably have to be compensated with yet another special mod exclusive to them yet another mod for them thus the cycle is merely looped once more. Or suddenly 10K plat than another side will rant for no reason.

why would they need to be compensated. It was never meant to be exclusive, just limited. if they want to QQ the door is that way ---> feel free to uninstall =.="

but seriously, people are way too self entitled

we will probably have primed charged chamber. so nobody will ever care about primed chamber anymore.

not care that much

probably primed chamber still deals more dmg then primed charge chamber + u need 10 points less to put it in

why would they need to be compensated. It was never meant to be exclusive, just limited. if they want to QQ the door is that way ---> feel free to uninstall =.="

but seriously, people are way too self entitled

Sure you can spend tons of hours, days or even weeks to get something but how many people will actually want to do it if they find out it'll be publicly released later on. Especially if the number of it is very limited and a grind to do. I myself don't have it but I wouldn't be very pleased if I find that out.

Sure you can spend tons of hours, days or even weeks to get something but how many people will actually want to do it if they find out it'll be publicly released later on. Especially if the number of it is very limited and a grind to do. I myself don't have it but I wouldn't be very pleased if I find that out.

nearly everyone

nearly every event release mods that later comes out...and nearly everyone farm them

Edited by -ExT-Vernoc